Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Old user...new location...Devizes :-)

Default Old user...new location...Devizes :-)

Hi all, I've not been on here in a very long time, probably since not long after we all moved over from Newrider forum!!

I just never seemed to have time, and life has been passing me by. So I have made a decision to grab my life and take control again.....by moving from Sussex to Devizrs , Wiltshire!!!

So i'm hoping to meet some local horsey peeps. I will also need to find grazing for my little pony, don't really need anything special, so if anyone knows of anywhere or has a small space please let me know. He is fantastic with kids and can be ridden, so can be put to use also!! :-D
    Equine Sport Massage

www.chiron-equine.com

Ignore my signature!! Can't work out where to change it on my tablet!! X

Welcome back!

I live in Swindon and my horses live in Royal Wootton Bassett, so not too far at all
    Native pony addict!

Hello!! And thank you. What horses have you got? I do have a New forest mare but she is off to a lovely new home just as soon as I find somewhere here for my Shetland.

I'm down in Hampshire, not far off the m4 at reading :waves:

I'm just down the road at Heddington, welcome to Wet Wiltshire!

Quote Originally Posted by KazRider View Post
    Hello!! And thank you. What horses have you got? I do have a New forest mare but she is off to a lovely new home just as soon as I find somewhere here for my Shetland.
    I have 3 geldings, my heart lies with the British natives, particularly New Forests - had a fair few!!

13.2hh 6yold New Forest recently gelded. Had him since a foal and he is contesting HOYS qualifiers this year

15.1hh 3yold Sec D who is lightly backed and aiming on some novices at the end of the season

& my one in a million retired 23yold 14hh ex jumping pony, been together almost 17years!
    Native pony addict!

Quote Originally Posted by Old Biddy View Post
    I'm just down the road at Heddington, welcome to Wet Wiltshire!
    It was pretty wet in Sussex too yesterday.
    Hopefully once I have found a job and actually moved I'll be able to get some ridding in. Hacking should be much better than I had in Sussex!!
    Equine Sport Massage

www.chiron-equine.com

I live in Calne, so about not far at all!! Don't have any horses of my own at the moment, but my horse was on loan in Devizes before I sold him Beautiful hacking you'll get up and around the downs!

Nice to hear from you. Good luck with the move.