Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Old user...new location...Devizes :-)

Quote Originally Posted by HillBilly Rhaks View Post
    I live in Calne, so about not far at all!! Don't have any horses of my own at the moment, but my horse was on loan in Devizes before I sold him Beautiful hacking you'll get up and around the downs!
    I never knew you were so close to me!
    Native pony addict!

I'm originally from Bath but my OH is in the army so we move around a lot and I'm currently living in Rutland.

We're moving again in Summer though, back down South again. Getting married at the beginning of July then moving into quarters at Thorney Island in Portsmouth, so I won't be a million miles away from the Devizes area, and I suspect we'll end up in the Bulford triangle when the time comes to move from Thorney Island so probably be in that general area for the next few years at least. I love Wiltshire, looking forward to living back down that way, as lovely as Rutland is.
    Let the bass cannon kick it!

I live in Swindon so not too far from Devizes. There's a Facebook group called Wiltshire Horse Riders which you may find useful for finding yards etc

Thanks guys, and hello to you all. I think it looks like there is space where my sister keeps her horse, so that's one part covered hopefully!!
    Just need to find a job.....will still be at least a month before I move :-(, want to do it right now though, love it here so much :-D x

I used to work at a yard in Devizes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could have at least moved a bit closer to me!!!

Hoilday cottage in Teesdale- www.thecote.co.uk

Welcome back I'm another Swindoner

Another one from Swindon too, so not far from your new home at all!
    I also echo what skint said, the Wiltshire Horse Riders Facebook page is brilliant! They all helped me find my lovely new yard

Great thanks! I've requested to be added to the Wiltshire horse riders group. My little man is def going to stay where my sisters horse is in Seend which will be fab, shared duties will be a novelty!!!! Hopefully can ride her horse a bit too if he continues to behave!!!! :-D
    Sent off a few job applications and told everyone in Sussex I'm leaving now too.
    Will have to have a meet up once I'm there if anyone is up for it?