Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi everyone!

Default Hi everyone!

Hi some of you will know me from NR forum under a different user name. I am Ang from N Ireland and I am approaching 40 married and teach in a primary school.

We own two ex racehorses (one racing trained), a mare and a gelding, and have a half share in a racehorse (another girlie)

I am lucky my husband became as horse mad as me when I convinced him to come with me for a riding lesson. The gelding is his horse and the mare is mine but we both ride the gelding. I also ride the racer on the gallops when I am off work as we stable at the same yard she is at and are the only liveries there.

It has fab facilities and the people are great plus there is no dramas or *****ing

Ive owned my mare Jeannie for nearly 6 years now and our gelding Murphy for nearly 4 years. She is a bay mare 16.1hh and was racing trained and about to run only injured herself then was hunted before I got her on loan then bought her. She has an arthritic knee so I only pop wee jumps at home for fun now and then and we compete in prelim dressage and racehorse to riding horse classes. Our gelding Murphy is also bay and 17.1hh. He ran flat then jump racing too and competes likewise with both of us. Our racer is Annie who is black and 15.2hh and quite the little machine with loads of personality too. She will run come the spring as needs the turf more than all weather surfaces.

I am looking forward to chatting and find out about everyone and their horses as this seems like a nice friendly forum

Hi & Welcome! It would be lovely to see some pictures of your gang

Glad you came Pics please!

Ok will get some now

This is a collage of Murphy.

This is collage of Jeannie.

This is my fb cover photo of Murphy on the left and Jeannie on the right winning their class in r2r shows.

This is a collage at new yard with Annie the black filly in the centre

I should do some sort of collage of my favorite pics.