Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi everyone!

Hi Ang.

Glad you could make it. You've known Bracken and I a few years now, I think you still had Jeannie on loan when we first 'met' online.

Nice to see you here.

I did these on my phone with an instagram collage app

Hi and welcome. Your horses are all beautiful I have a soft spot for ex racers seen as my boy is one. Annie is lovely, will you keep her when she's finished racing?

Quote Originally Posted by Moody Muley View Post
    Hi Ang.

Glad you could make it. You've known Bracken and I a few years now, I think you still had Jeannie on loan when we first 'met' online.

Nice to see you here.
    Hello!! Great to be online together somewhere new and so friendly

How are you and gorgeous Bracken?

Gosh that was many years ago....I have owned Jeannie for 5 years nearly 6 now!!
    Last edited by jam14; 19-01-2014 at 08:40.

Quote Originally Posted by bexnstar View Post
    Hi and welcome. Your horses are all beautiful I have a soft spot for ex racers seen as my boy is one. Annie is lovely, will you keep her when she's finished racing?
    Thank you I love hearing nice things about my geegees of course (don't we all lol)....

I must go nosey at your boy now if you have any photos of him up somewhere??

When Annie is finished she will be bred from (half share in her so I cant just keep her) then she will go into retraining which I cant wait for because she is a right hoot. I think she will be tricky as such a wee madam with a huge personality and quite a busy girl who is a complete tank when wants to swing on or blast on the gallops but I also think she will be good for me cos we have a good bond. I think she will reward my love and attention I give her if that makes sense. She knows I love her and is like my stalker.
    r

Quote Originally Posted by jam14 View Post
    Thank you I love hearing nice things about my geegees of course (don't we all lol)....

I must go nosey at your boy now if you have any photos of him up somewhere??

When Annie is finished she will be bred from (half share in her so I cant just keep her) then she will go into retraining which I cant wait for because she is a right hoot. I think she will be tricky as such a wee madam with a huge personality and quite a busy girl who is a complete tank when wants to swing on or blast on the gallops but I also think she will be good for me cos we have a good bond. I think she will reward my love and attention I give her if that makes sense. She knows I love her and is like my stalker.
    r
    Sounds like you have a great bond I really hope you get to have her back once she's finished with her racing career, she's really beautiful.
    I have lots of pics of star, our diary is in the diary section and there's lots of pics in there we are a work in progress and although I've had him 4 years it's only the last year or so that we've really cracked on with our dressage and schooling. We've a long way to go but I love him to bits. As a racer is was absolutely awful lol, his trainer said he was one of the most expensive mistakes he made, poor thing. Still I'm glad he was rubbish at racing otherwise I wouldn't of had him. Stars dad was awesome as far as I can work out so not sure what happened with star lol.

He sounds amazing and lucky to have landed in your hands. I know what you mean about a work in progress having had my mare 5 years and only in the last year or two have we started to really progress with schooling. She is a sweetie in so many ways but also marish and tricky. Yeh she has oodles of talent and it can be frustrating but lately in new yard we have turned a corner I think. Do you have a good instructor now? Mine has made heaps of difference plus the guys at present yard as help us loads. I move last june to annie's racing yard having met the guys through a horse they retrained at a show in the line up! They own the other half of annie so if we ever got our own yard which we hope to do someday then hoping they will let me but them out of Annie. I adore her the monkey and she is a sweetie in the stable just wanting fussed over.

Who is Star by? Our lad is by Saddlers Hall and he always turns heads. He did well and was placed but no wins as jockey was also owner and was holding back for big win odds wise apparently and everyone said he was very capable then he got a huge splint and it was removed by surgery then threw another one on same leg so they decided to retire him rather than wreck him then we took him. Jeannie had hunter cert and was ready to run (I think she wouldve been an amazing sprinter) but she got ringbone so ended up hunting instead and I started riding a hunter for a local huntsman and then loaned her. She is a fab jumper and we loved it but sadly competing her after 2 years she went lame in her knee and we discovered she has arthritis. Alot of tears and researching and a herbal mix and keeping her sound she has only had one 2 week lameness blip which was in mud when it pulls the knee hence why we turn out with hay in the arena in winter. Plus it is safer for our boy too as he did a tendon then a ligament in the field in the mud and slipped twisting his pelvis!!

I've only just seen this.

Hi Ang.
    I don't know if you'll remember me, I was on HW Forum quite a bit. (Am still on the fb group)
    I owned the big 17 hand TBxWB ex-advanced event Gelding called Jimbo, not sure if you'll remember him either.

Glad to see you've joined here

Hi Ang - hello and welcome to you and your lovely lot

Quote Originally Posted by stephiibean View Post
    I've only just seen this.

Hi Ang.
    I don't know if you'll remember me, I was on HW Forum quite a bit. (Am still on the fb group)
    I owned the big 17 hand TBxWB ex-advanced event Gelding called Jimbo, not sure if you'll remember him either.

Glad to see you've joined here
    I do I do I so so do!!

I saw your name and was gonna ask was it you Steph but ive been having bother with the page freezing mid typing grrrr

How are you?? I loved Jimbo.