Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hi everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by madlady View Post
    Hi Ang - hello and welcome to you and your lovely lot
    Thank you...love your user name lol

Quote Originally Posted by jam14 View Post
    I do I do I so so do!!

I saw your name and was gonna ask was it you Steph but ive been having bother with the page freezing mid typing grrrr

How are you?? I loved Jimbo.
    I'm good thank you Glad to see you and the horses are doing well.

Jimbo was sadly put to sleep, I don't know if you saw/heard. He had a brain tumor in the end I miss him a lot.
    I now have a nearly 2 year old filly called Star (Welsh D x Warmblood) and a 5 year old ISH called Tommy, who is sadly for sale as he needs a jumping home I got graded for Para Dressage last year so am hoping to find a new horse more suited to Dressage.

I did read about Jimbo and I am so so sorry. He was an amazing stunning horse. I miss my pony from when I was a teenager and its so hard. Hugs xx

I read about Tommy too and the para dressage...did you post on NR perhaps??

Shame about Tommy but think you are doing the right thing and I replied this on a post wherever it was I saw it.

Thank you...love your user name lol
    Well I must be mad to have 6 horses - especially now the babies are growing up which leaves me with 3 to ride!

I did read about Jimbo and I am so so sorry. He was an amazing stunning horse. I miss my pony from when I was a teenager and its so hard. Hugs xx

I read about Tommy too and the para dressage...did you post on NR perhaps??

Shame about Tommy but think you are doing the right thing and I replied this on a post wherever it was I saw it.
    Nope, not on NR. Post on here and the HW fb group occasionally I think you replied to the fb group post? but I'm not sure.

Mad lady 6 is mad although have you your own yard cos if I had mine like I dream of then I dread to think how many we would have lol.

Steph yes I did that must be it. I hope you find the right home for Tommy xx

Mad lady 6 is mad although have you your own yard cos if I had mine like I dream of then I dread to think how many we would have lol.

Steph yes I did that must be it. I hope you find the right home for Tommy xx
    Yes we have our own small yard - when we first moved there there were 4 stables, we mended the roof and moved some walls around and presto we got 6 stables - so we filled them with babies that we bred Now that the babies are growing up I do struggle to ride 3 over winter but hey ho - I wouldn't part with them.