Thread: Anyone ever heard of...

Default Anyone ever heard of...

The bsja stallion Nicky Lord?

He is now ours

This is my totally novice sat on a horse with over 2500 BSJA points

image.jpg

We have an ex BSJA grade A mare....one of the laziest and safest mares in the school! Bit more tricky to jump as doesn't like to be told what to do but amazing to think she was a fit working horse - still a working horse but could literally put anyone on her

How old is he? Is he still a stallion? I thought you had terrible trouble with turnout for your lad when he was entire and thats why you got him cut?

Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky

Touchstone Floinn - Purebred graded ID stallion available for stud.

Rest In Peace Minstrel. 08.03.1998 - 31.01.2013 I will love you forever my own black beauty.
    Rest in Peace Stranduff Nichol 08.05.2014 - 19.11.2015 Goodnight little man.

He's 18 now and was cut as a 14 yo (the year he retired from the big classes - he was a stallion when competing) He's so placid though it's unbelievable!

Oh and the issues I had with the local yard - they have divorced and sold half the place on so the fields surrounding me have cows on now

Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider View Post
    He's 18 now and was cut as a 14 yo (the year he retired from the big classes - he was a stallion when competing) He's so placid though it's unbelievable!

Oh and the issues I had with the local yard - they have divorced and sold half the place on so the fields surrounding me have cows on now
    I am glad your issues have passed. Ahh he is a gelding confuses me when you keep calling your geldings stallions Some of them that have seen it all and done it all can be quite placid Sounds like you have found a winner for your OH.

Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky

Touchstone Floinn - Purebred graded ID stallion available for stud.

Rest In Peace Minstrel. 08.03.1998 - 31.01.2013 I will love you forever my own black beauty.
    Rest in Peace Stranduff Nichol 08.05.2014 - 19.11.2015 Goodnight little man.

Thankyou he certainly will look after me OH

This is the only pic I have of him so far in his bsja years...

image.jpg