Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Smurf does SJ

I just love him! He is so keen and just goes for it which is my kind of jumper

He's looking fab! Speedy little cob. Do you keep him at that yard - I'm there for a lesson tomorrow on one of their horses... should be interesting, I'm jumping! As for the bum out saddle when they go speedy, I do exactly the same on Gem, I usually only sit about 3 strides out to make sure we actually make it into and over the fence in one piece (aka together )
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/Snip/sig.png[/IMG]

[COLOR=Magenta]A [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]horse [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]gallops [/COLOR][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]with [/COLOR][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]his [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrchid]lungs,[/COLOR] [COLOR=Magenta]perseveres [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]with [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]his [/COLOR][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]heart,[/COLOR] [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]and [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrchid]wins [/COLOR][COLOR=Magenta]with [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]his [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]character.[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by ponylover88 View Post
    He's looking fab! Speedy little cob. Do you keep him at that yard - I'm there for a lesson tomorrow on one of their horses... should be interesting, I'm jumping! As for the bum out saddle when they go speedy, I do exactly the same on Gem, I usually only sit about 3 strides out to make sure we actually make it into and over the fence in one piece (aka together )
    Cool! I didn't realise you were in carlisle! You should come meet smurf sometime! I'm not at this yard but most of our riding club stuff is there, I keep him about 10minutes away! Have fun on your lesson!!
    Size 34" Shires Huntingdon Green Tweed Show Jacket for sale as too big. Only worn twice, immaculate condition. Cost 89.99, make me an offer

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    Cool! I didn't realise you were in carlisle! You should come meet smurf sometime! I'm not at this yard but most of our riding club stuff is there, I keep him about 10minutes away! Have fun on your lesson!!
    Been up here for a couple of years now, at the uni. Shall have to arrange something def, although I'm not here for much longer (sniff) as graduate (hopefully!) in july! I'll send you a msg on facebook
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/Snip/sig.png[/IMG]

[COLOR=Magenta]A [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]horse [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]gallops [/COLOR][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]with [/COLOR][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]his [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrchid]lungs,[/COLOR] [COLOR=Magenta]perseveres [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]with [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]his [/COLOR][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]heart,[/COLOR] [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]and [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrchid]wins [/COLOR][COLOR=Magenta]with [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]his [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]character.[/COLOR]