Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hacking round the gallops

I just cant do that with my two together lol. I hit the hacking fibre track on my own and I always bomb up it but cant with OH as it falls apart when get to the top which goes down into steep hill with them racing each other.....hairy stuff haha

Quote Originally Posted by jam14 View Post
    I just cant do that with my two together lol. I hit the hacking fibre track on my own and I always bomb up it but cant with OH as it falls apart when get to the top which goes down into steep hill with them racing each other.....hairy stuff haha
    Our horses can be going flat out galloping but always in control, we can stop if we want to. Belle is an ex-racer and absolutely fine if we do choose to walk (we have done so when I lost a hoof boot), and around shows on in any open spaces - but galloping is fun and flat out galloping is brilliant and if you haven't got streaming eyes and hearting pumping then it's not fast enough!
    [SIGPIC][CENTER][/CENTER][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Clava View Post
    Our horses can be going flat out galloping but always in control, we can stop if we want to. Belle is an ex-racer and absolutely fine if we do choose to walk (we have done so when I lost a hoof boot), and around shows on in any open spaces - but galloping is fun and flat out galloping is brilliant and if you haven't got streaming eyes and hearting pumping then it's not fast enough!
    I have an arthritic knee to mind though so until she learns to pull up when asked before we come to a downhill curve I am not going flat out!!