Thread: Team Quest

Default Team Quest

Anyone else doing BD Team Quest?
    http://www.britishdressage.co.uk/com...ons/team_quest

You don't have to be a BD member, they are doing a free Team Quest Membership. It's only for riders who are Intro, Prelim or Novice.
    I should probably ad you do have to have one fully registered BD rider on the team.

They are holding some of the competitions at my yard so we put a little team together in our barn for a bit of fun.
    We haven't got a name yet but we've got Team Colours sorted!

Would be great to see/meet some TO people if anyone decides to do it

I would do it for sure.... dunno if I can get a team together though!

Oh how I miss you, my symphony, played the song that carried you out.

I would love to, but Uni and lack of transport is a serious problem

Char if you were my area id offer.
    As far as I'm aware riders can ride in more than one team so if anyone from my area needs a rider than I'm sure it won't kill me to ride for two teams. I'm a fully registered BD member too

Very tempting but no one to go with! Still going to register though just in case - thanks for the link Stephiibean!

I'm down as a rider now for my local RC. Should be fun given that the ponio doesn't much care for manners in dressage she's a bit too hot headed I think!
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/Snip/sig.png[/IMG]

[COLOR=Magenta]A [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]horse [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]gallops [/COLOR][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]with [/COLOR][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]his [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrchid]lungs,[/COLOR] [COLOR=Magenta]perseveres [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]with [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]his [/COLOR][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]heart,[/COLOR] [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]and [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrchid]wins [/COLOR][COLOR=Magenta]with [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]his [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]character.[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by ponylover88 View Post
    I'm down as a rider now for my local RC. Should be fun given that the ponio doesn't much care for manners in dressage she's a bit too hot headed I think!

Might see you around then
    Our team should be quite entertaining so you won't be alone!

Yes maybe, we have quite a team organised, think there's 20 or so riders so between us all, we should be on our way to the finals in one way or another lol!
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/Snip/sig.png[/IMG]

[COLOR=Magenta]A [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]horse [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]gallops [/COLOR][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]with [/COLOR][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]his [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrchid]lungs,[/COLOR] [COLOR=Magenta]perseveres [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]with [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]his [/COLOR][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]heart,[/COLOR] [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]and [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrchid]wins [/COLOR][COLOR=Magenta]with [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]his [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]character.[/COLOR]