Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hi, im debbie from wiltshire. I use to work on a event yard for 4 years until last October and i now work on a lovely stud yard part time, but soon will go back to my old yard as part time as well, as the season is nearly here. YAY!!!
    I have got 2 horse's 1 my own and my sister that i try and steal as he is so much fun.

Well Rambo is my one, he is a 10yr, 16.2hh, Irish gelding, who i have own for 5 years on 28th Feb! I got him as a rising 5 year old who had done nothing apart from taking his alcoholic owner to the pub and back. He's a true allrounder but this year it will mostly be eventing hopefully.
    ramby hose.jpgrambo bovington xc 2.jpg
    Dougan is my sister cob. He's 15 this year and we had him for 7yrs on the 9th feb! He's the most fun horse you could ride as he always leave a smile on your face. We do mostly just hunter trails and fun ride's with him but this year it's going to be different.
    dougie.jpg

And finally Hecter the nutcase Great Dane, who 4 this year. He is the real life scooby!
    hecter cuddling.jpg

Hello, welcome to the forum!

So February is horsieversary month for you
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
    [/URL].[/CENTER]

Hi and welcome to the forum your horses look and sound lovely, look forward to updates when you start eventing. Your dog is gorgeous, I love Great Danes.

Hi Debbie, where abouts in Wiltshire are you? I've recently moved near Devizes from Sussex!!!

Hi, welcome! I am also in wilts, there are a few of us I am near Calne/Chippenham

Hello and welcome (only a couple of months late!!)

Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky

Touchstone Floinn - Purebred graded ID stallion available for stud.

Rest In Peace Minstrel. 08.03.1998 - 31.01.2013 I will love you forever my own black beauty.
    Rest in Peace Stranduff Nichol 08.05.2014 - 19.11.2015 Goodnight little man.

Managed to miss this first time round- welcome to the forum! Hecter is fab, I love great danes

Don't know how i missed this either! I'm in Wilts too
    Native pony addict!

Hello everyone! Daisy here now let's introduced yourself all .... anyway nice forum and like to join this forum and i like horse riding too much .

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy22 View Post
    Hello everyone! Daisy here now let's introduced yourself all .... anyway nice forum and like to join this forum and i like horse riding too much .
    Hi Daisy -- start your own thread and you'll get more notice. Welcome to to x