Thread: Wanted: water container and black pony breastplate

Default Wanted: water container and black pony breastplate

As title.

Breastplate to fit narrow 14.1 pony, happy to collect or pay postage.

Water container to collect due to size. Preferable somewhere near to Oxfordshire/Buckinghamshire/Berkshire, but could do anywhere enroute to London or Bournemouth from Oxford as I drive those routes often enough.

Thanks

As in one of those 5l water containers? I saw some advertised near Bicester the other day if thats any good?

A bit bigger than 5l if possible, but if you can remember where you saw them advertised it might be worth a look?

I think I've got a water container, not exactly sure of the size but it is large. I'm near Ascot if that is any good?

Have a look in camping shops - you'll pick up 20L water containers easy. Places like yeomans etc.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/Snip/sig.png[/IMG]

[COLOR=Magenta]A [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]horse [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]gallops [/COLOR][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]with [/COLOR][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]his [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrchid]lungs,[/COLOR] [COLOR=Magenta]perseveres [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]with [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]his [/COLOR][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]heart,[/COLOR] [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]and [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrchid]wins [/COLOR][COLOR=Magenta]with [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]his [/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]character.[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by claireandnadia View Post
    I think I've got a water container, not exactly sure of the size but it is large. I'm near Ascot if that is any good?
    How much would you want for it? Would need to think if I can come to you via somewhere else in the next few weeks...

A fiver ok?
    The three places I am in every week day are West Drayton, Chertsey and Sunningdale.
    I'll keep it for you as long as you want.

They had some collapsible water containers in the quid shop the other day, they were quiet big but not sure of size

Do you mean an IBC? They hold about a 1000l and have an outlet tap etc or is it a more potable size you are after?!
    Keep trying and eventually you will crack it....

Quote Originally Posted by Runaway View Post
    Do you mean an IBC? They hold about a 1000l and have an outlet tap etc or is it a more potable size you are after?!
    Portable one for shows and things