Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: XC/Eventing boots

Default XC/Eventing boots

So, after Bishop Burton last season, I found that one of my hind Dalmars had completely ripped. The front of it must of caught on something, the neoprene was left but no protection and the velcro strap missing its buckle and loop.

For this season, I'm on the hunt and I really like my Dalmars but are they this easy to completely destroy? We didn't clatter anything, and I don't remember feeling a drag from his back leg as if he had caught it.

What do people recommend? I'm currently looking at the Dalmars and PE with vents, or I quite like the look of the new Kentucky ones...

Thoughts?

I really like the premier equine ones.

Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky

Touchstone Floinn - Purebred graded ID stallion available for stud.

Rest In Peace Minstrel. 08.03.1998 - 31.01.2013 I will love you forever my own black beauty.
    Rest in Peace Stranduff Nichol 08.05.2014 - 19.11.2015 Goodnight little man.

I like both the Equilibrium Tri-Zone Airlite Impact Sports Boots and the Equilibrium Tri-Zone Cross Country Boot

The PE ones are very good.

I use Prolites which I've had ever since I started eventing him 3 years ago and they're still in great condition. I used to have Dalmars before that and I found that they weren't a great fit, but don't have experience with the new styles.

Ditto the PE ones. I have the fronts and they're lovely.

Smile because it happened.
    Jimmy 2003-2011

I've got some Tri-zone ones on his front and PE behind, the Tri-zone are definitely my favorites
    There these ones http://www.equilibriumproducts.com/l..._country_boot/

I think the PE ones depend on the type of horse, I've heard lots of people say they have slipped/rubbed, and Flynn's hind PE brushing boots rubbed him really badly (never happened before). Equilibrium xc boots were perfect for us, but again it probably depends on the horse!!

Sent from my RM-825_eu_euro1_242 using Tapatalk

RIP Adam - 25th October 1990- 8th October 2012

I wasn't impressed with the premier equines, backs slipped horribly on Raz. Really rate both the eskadron and the tri-zone allsports.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

PE ones few years back scarred my friends mares legs.... wont touch with a barge pole!

Kentucky ones look very good, can't really beat prolites either. Dalmars previously used at work and always came up well and were very much abused.

My N.E.W ones have lasted well and fit nicely and we have a pair of Veredus event front boots which have been great.

Oh how I miss you, my symphony, played the song that carried you out.