Thread: Stressage today

Default Stressage today

Prelim 1 at 1.30pm at my usual favourite venue and my mum will come and watch me on Mother's Day bless her

I don't expect much even though we cleaned up at the last r2r show dressage is different as she has straightness issues and can fall in/out etc so you have to ride every step. Plus I havent got to ride much since last show as was unwell/sore back/lashing rain after work

However, I am hoping she will behave and do a reasonable test and not rodeo round the warm up as she is going without her beloved lanky and was so settled on her own at the last show

I am hoping we come in the top 6 for a rosette as have just missed out by a point or two the last few times on 6th place so fingers and toes and hooves crossed for us please as it would really boost my confidence with dressage

Good Luck.

Hope it all went well Jam

Good luck! How did it go?

Sent from my RM-825_eu_euro1_242 using Tapatalk

RIP Adam - 25th October 1990- 8th October 2012

Hope you had fun

Just home after tea out with some vino as reward for 4th out of 13

Im so pleased with her as she was an angel in both the warm up and the ring which is a first plus I enjoyed it for the first time on both arenas lol

She was a little less forward and showy as i wouldve liked but she was in season and it was a sticky kind of humid day and both sweltered. I cannot fault her behaviour and she pulled it out of the bag when the first time my whole family turned out to watch!! My mum always comes and often my day but this time my nephew and sister and her bloke and my bro (all non horsey) appeared to cheer me on!!

I know where we lost marks as issues working on eg drifting on centre line (could be her knee) and my errors but I agreed with the judge totally and he is a lovely fair and constructive man

hey hun well done on your ribbon!! I teach a dressage lady is funny 1st lesson I fessed up basically said I have done 2 tests in my whole life my pony has BD points she could teach you better than me!! am obviously an BHSAI but you know thought I would say!! my whole family are into showjumping my pony is inexperianced jumping for her age having spent most of her life poncing about!! and well fairly chuffed with myself her tests were not as good as they could of been due to her crookedness she is now straighter due to being constantly aware on her naughty crooked rein!! her last test she was placed 3rd and she is happy with me!! whoop!! lol

If it looks and moves like a cob.. It's a warmblood!!