Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What are you watching?

Default What are you watching?

Banshee and The Walking Dead have just finished, Game of Thrones hasn't started yet and there is no new series of Spartacus this year, so I need recommendations!!

What are you watching, what's it about and is it any good?

This is not even remotely like anything you've posted but if you don't watch Gogglebox, you need to! Friday's at 9pm on channel 4, it is the best thing ever

I've started new CW star crossed.... it's ok (standard CW love triangle is a tad annoying!)

Completely different I've been totally obsessed with the BBC 3 documentaries on Death Row. Really made me think....

What else ermmm do you watch american horror story already?

SUITS!! I love suits

Oh how I miss you, my symphony, played the song that carried you out.

We're currently watching Grey's Anatomy and Vampire Diaries on a Friday and having a GOT re-watch before the new series. I think it's possibly the quiestest TV schedule we've had in a long time, now that various things have finished and we've dropped a few things that we just lost interest in.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y228/Gothic_Sez/Signatures/Signature01.png[/IMG]
    [FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="Sienna"]He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger...he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him
    *Salsa* 19th April 1998 - 7th July 2013[/COLOR][/FONT]
    Forever Loved and Never Forgotten

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    we've dropped a few things that we just lost interest in.
    That's what's happened to me! I used to watch loads of stuff but I've dropped so many programmes recently that I'm suddenly stuck with nothing to watch! I used to watch The Vampire Diaries, Nashville, Justified, Chicago Fire, Supernatural etc but I've lost interest in all of them this year as they feel like they're going round in circles and not really getting anywhere. I tried watching Star Crossed but (sorry Char!) I found it really, really bad, and the new series of American Horror Story just didn't really get me. Maybe I'll write a book instead

I've lost interest in a lot aswell so repetitive

I only really watch VD for IS now. Dropped nashville, supernatural also.

Do you have netflix?

Oh how I miss you, my symphony, played the song that carried you out.

Quote Originally Posted by HashRouge View Post
    Maybe I'll write a book instead
    Come do Camp NaNo! It just started today! Best bit about camp is that you can set your own wordcount, so you're not forced to hit 50,000 words.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y228/Gothic_Sez/Signatures/Signature01.png[/IMG]
    [FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="Sienna"]He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger...he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him
    *Salsa* 19th April 1998 - 7th July 2013[/COLOR][/FONT]
    Forever Loved and Never Forgotten

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    Come do Camp NaNo! It just started today! Best bit about camp is that you can set your own wordcount, so you're not forced to hit 50,000 words.
    Oh god I don't think I could do it in a month

I have actually started writing though, I've had an idea for ages and suddenly it's all coming together. Although progress might be slow!
    I don't have netflix no, I probably should really! I've started watching Believe, which is quite good so far anyway. At least that's something until Game of Thrones starts. I'm not sure I can cope with the aftermath of the Red Wedding though, so I'm not looking forward to the new series as much as usual! I couldn't carry on reading the book for ages after that scene, and I loved Richard Madden's Robb

I love gogglebox, it's hilarious.

I like the following with Kevin bacon and also revenge is good. I stopped watching a lot of stuff, it got boring. Also quite like the tomorrow people

Default What are you watching?

Just watching Gogglebox now.... Not sure on it, the narrator seems a bit drippy!
    Native pony addict!