Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What are you watching?

OH tried watching Breaking Bad on the iPlayer on the TV but I banished him to his iPad and ear phones because I found it really rubbish
    Native pony addict!

Noooo Christina Marie! TeamRicky!!

Quote Originally Posted by tasha View Post
    Noooo Christina Marie! TeamRicky!!
    Totally!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Oh hell no, Sally all the way

Christina Marie for me too!
    Ricky is awesome. We have the same initials, and last name . Love his blue eyes!

Forgot to add that The Americans on ITV is very good, worth watching.

And for the TeamRicky fans...the middle pic made my jaw drop!

Oh and I've been watching the Doctor Who reruns on BBC3 too (I'm going to miss Matt Smith , looking forward to Capaldi but still ). Currently tucked up on the sofa with a TARDIS teapotful of tea and biscuits - I know how to live

Quote Originally Posted by katieandtoby View Post
    Oh and I've been watching the Doctor Who reruns on BBC3 too (I'm going to miss Matt Smith , looking forward to Capaldi but still ). Currently tucked up on the sofa with a TARDIS teapotful of tea and biscuits - I know how to live
    I am going to miss Matt Smith too, I thought he was the best doctor of the modern era (yes I love David Tennant, but still thought Matt was better). And I'm not as sure about Peter Capaldi after The Musketeers...didn't like his cardinal very much.

I first knew Capaldi in Fortysomething (he plays a terrifyingly weird, manic and incompetent GP ), I don't doubt his acting ability but it'll be hard for me to get that image out of my head at first I imagine!

With the 'new' style Who I've always felt aprehensive when a new Doctor comes along and have always ended up liking them, so I'm quietly confident it'll be the same this time .

Quote Originally Posted by katieandtoby View Post
    I first knew Capaldi in Fortysomething (he plays a terrifyingly weird, manic and incompetent GP ), I don't doubt his acting ability but it'll be hard for me to get that image out of my head at first I imagine!

With the 'new' style Who I've always felt aprehensive when a new Doctor comes along and have always ended up liking them, so I'm quietly confident it'll be the same this time .
    Yes I'm sure I'll like him too, once I've got the image of the cardinal out of my head