Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones (spoilers, probably!)

Tonight's episode....I CANNOT WAIT!!! The Mountain and the Viper people!!!

LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU HAVE SEEN IT!!

Oh God. I just sat there in stunned silence, and I knew what was happening!

I watched it yesterday morning.

OMG!!!! I'm so glad i'm not reading the books (I gave up, I find them too hard work and found other things to read )
    I sort of expected that result, but then didn't expect it and then it ended like it did and I was just sat staring at the laptop with my mouth hanging open thinking "What the hell... Did that actually just happen?!"

Oh god, I nearly had a nervous breakdown and like PL52 I knew what was coming!!!

The problem is that even if you start the fight thinking the Red Viper is going to lose (this is GoT after all), it then looks so much like he's won that the ultimate twist is almost too much to take! I think the message behind Game of Thrones is never, ever care about a fictional character because they're probably going to die a horrible, horrible death. Also, is it just me but it seems like the cooler the character, the more gruesome the death!

I was almost as upset when Oberyn died as I was with the Red Wedding. He's just so cool!!

Also, did anyone else think the fight sequence was really well choreographed and shot? I did wonder how they were going to make Oberyn look as cool as he should do but they pulled it off so well. Pedro Pascal was such a brilliant casting decision, I will miss him so much!

Oberyn was so cool, I was gutted he died. No-one is safe but they twist things so much that you end up with hope or the one you think is going to die doesn't! I never know what to expect!

The fight sequence was very well done. I did think Oberyn had the upper hand during the fight.
    Is the mountain dead or does he survive?

Also what's going to happen to Arya now? I was hoping she'd get re-united with Sansa!

Quote Originally Posted by stephiibean View Post

The fight sequence was very well done. I did think Oberyn had the upper hand during the fight.
    Is the mountain dead or does he survive?

Also what's going to happen to Arya now? I was hoping she'd get re-united with Sansa!
    Wait and see!

Quote Originally Posted by HashRouge View Post
    Oh god, I nearly had a nervous breakdown and like PL52 I knew what was coming!!!

The problem is that even if you start the fight thinking the Red Viper is going to lose (this is GoT after all), it then looks so much like he's won that the ultimate twist is almost too much to take! I think the message behind Game of Thrones is never, ever care about a fictional character because they're probably going to die a horrible, horrible death. Also, is it just me but it seems like the cooler the character, the more gruesome the death!

I was almost as upset when Oberyn died as I was with the Red Wedding. He's just so cool!!
    I always thought the message of GoT is "All men must die"

I loved Oberyn, he was my new favourite character and now he is gone.

One ep to go!

Oh my god so excited for the finale tonight!!!

Was a bit disappointed with last week's episode though. I think they have really been neglecting the storyline at the Wall (it's definitely one of the less well done parts of the show) and the episode definitely suffered for it

Ok. This week's episode, MUCH better than last week (which was frankly a bit tedious!) but still not a patch on episode 8.

LOTS of deaths though and drama moments

Perplexed at the exclusion of Lady Stoneheart and Coldhands though?!

Amazing episode!!! Can't wait till next season!