Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Excited.com/peeingpants.com

Default Excited.com/peeingpants.com

My first ever pleasure ride this sunday!! Easter Sunday's pleasure ride around Shane's Castle!!

I have always wanted to go but never considered it as it would be pleasurable on my mare. She can be a handful hacking and with others if they kick off she explodes and if more than one or two others she is a handful. She is best infront and out on hot days

Lately she has been an angel to ride with no rodeos even in warm ups when nearly ridden over the top off and people cantering past her very closely. She hasnt bounced on a hacking track in months and is controllable on the gallops. She has went to 3 shows and came home with ribbons at each with one cleaning up all reds

So I have bitten the bullet and have decided this was one of my to do goals in 2014 and we are going this Sunday

My only worry is our gelding as he may be the problem lol

how exciting! Hope you have a great time, looking forward to the update

Def get pics. I am confident if we set off on our own just the two of us and no one bombs past then my girl will be pretty good or at least manageable. If she is like she has been at last 3 shows she will be an angel shocking us all yet again. My concern is the other 4 legged and the mix of the two as both set each other off and like to race

I am going with positive thoughts and will feel so accomplished afterwards as one of my always want to things but never have the nerve to things

Ask to go last? We are hoping to do some fun rides later in the summer/autumn and we're going to enquire about going last or nearly last so not lots of people passing

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk
    [URL="http://s86.photobucket.com/user/kissmesweet69/media/Kris%201_zps27izfsmy.png.html"][IMG]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k105/kissmesweet69/Kris%201_zps27izfsmy.png[/IMG][/URL]

Exciting!! I'm sure you'll be fine

I wish i had the guts to do a pleasure ride but my boy's head would explode. I'm way too nervous to attempt one and i dont have any friends who would want to go at the back and walk as thats all i'd want to do
    ♥Locki ♥ My love for you is everlasting ♥

Quote Originally Posted by TurnBackTime View Post
    Ask to go last? We are hoping to do some fun rides later in the summer/autumn and we're going to enquire about going last or nearly last so not lots of people passing

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk
    I thought about that but we are for a family dinner so that would be too late so was thinking if go first and hopefully be enough space between us and ones behind and no one bomb past....at pleasure rides do they not have to walk??

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles1989 View Post
    Exciting!! I'm sure you'll be fine

I wish i had the guts to do a pleasure ride but my boy's head would explode. I'm way too nervous to attempt one and i dont have any friends who would want to go at the back and walk as thats all i'd want to do
    Ive never had the guts before and am hoping ours dont explode.....im hoping most people walk??

Oh the ROR one? If I can manage to get the day off work I will be going too. Maybe see you there!

Any pleasure rides I know of have been most people galloping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ♥Locki ♥ My love for you is everlasting ♥

Over here they are strictly walk and trot but people do canter and sneak off pathways, more for respect of the venue really, its usually at a national trust house, forest park or private estate.