Thread: First pleasure ride successful :)

Default First pleasure ride successful :)

As you know we decides to go on our first pleasure ride around Shane's Castle on easter sunday organised by the racehorse to ridinghorse association but open to anyone. I was a bit concerned as never went to one before picturing people charging past and setting us off but it was lovely and peaceful

We went early and had two riders coming up behind cantering etc but they kept their distance and didnt pass so we were able to stick to calm walk and trot for the first time out on one

Our two were a bit spooky and excited in the open but impeccably behaved and we were so chuffed with them both

glad you enjoyed it

Great photos, glad you had a good time!! Looks like lovely scenery, and very pretty horses too

RIP Adam - 25th October 1990- 8th October 2012

Your horses always look lovely

Glad you all had a good time!

Your horses are lovely and so shiny. Glad you had a good time and they behaved.

Yay pleased it went well. Lovely horses

Really peeved i missed it . Have booked off the sunday the 25th May for that one though. Are you going to it as well?

Really peeved i missed it . Have booked off the sunday the 25th May for that one though. Are you going to it as well?

Thanks guys for all the lovely compliments (always makes us horsey peeps start the day with a smile when hear such nice things about their babies lol)

Quote Originally Posted by LesleyLawless View Post
    No Laurelview's dressage league starts that day and taking both horses to as many of the league as I can