Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Evenin' all

Default Evenin' all

I've had an account on here forever, occasionally lurked, never posted, but where's the fun in that? I recognise a fair few posters from the dark side, and other places, but there's lots of folk I don't recognise on here so...

I'm JFTD, I have a brace of highlands, 8 and 4, and an elderly demented old irish cob. Cob spent most of his life being ragged around the countryside, or showjumping courses by my teenage self, very rarely with a full complement of tack - he's now semi-retired as a hack and chief game player. Highland no.1, also known as Fergus, is now my dressage pony and highland 2, Daemon, I am hoping to event at a low level when he's more established in work. Fergus is currently competing at elementary and we've just registered with BD to continue this in a more formal sphere (eek!). Always like to hear of others out competing on non-standard dressage ponies, particularly natives

This is Daemon doing what he does best:

And this is Fergus:

Treccies are always welcome

Welcome to the forum

Your Highlands are superb looking beasties

I have two PB New Forests

With regarding Dressage, well it would be good to get around to doing an Intro test at some point soon with the youngen', but for the time being, we just get out and about hacking to build fitness levels.

Helloooo erm... J pics please??

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Sleep tight my darling boy, 06/05/1997 - 29/03/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Rips View Post
    Treccies are always welcome
    Well, now... Just how did you know that

Quote Originally Posted by poniesrule View Post
    Welcome to the forum

Your Highlands are superb looking beasties

I have two PB New Forests

With regarding Dressage, well it would be good to get around to doing an Intro test at some point soon with the youngen', but for the time being, we just get out and about hacking to build fitness levels.
    Thanks! Good luck wth the intro - newfies are such cool dudes

Quote Originally Posted by gillianclaude View Post
    Helloooo erm... J pics please??

You I know Hi! Since you ask:

and an older one:

Quote Originally Posted by JFTD View Post
    Well, now... Just how did you know that

There just aren't that many of us - I remember you from a Trec thread I posted on Nag&Dog.

Aww love him

Glad you're on here again now, just need to update more and not forget about us I don't like the dark side much so I just stick on here much nicer!!

Sleep tight my darling boy, 06/05/1997 - 29/03/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Rips View Post
    There just aren't that many of us - I remember you from a Trec thread I posted on Nag&Dog.
    Either you've got a different name on here or your memory is better than mine! If it's the latter, you have my sincere apologies - I have the memory of a small fish, and not one who'd make it onto the gifted and talented register either!
    Quote Originally Posted by gillianclaude View Post
    Aww love him

Glad you're on here again now, just need to update more and not forget about us I don't like the dark side much so I just stick on here much nicer!!

Well if it means I get to hear more of Claude, it's worth sticking around! I will happily post endlessly about mine, because, well I'm incredibly annoying like that

I have a strange ability to remember almost everything I've ever read on a forum, was about 2 years ago I'd say. I guess it is like reading a never-ending picture book.

Its a very bad habit, its pushes out all the useful information.

Hello and welcome!! I have a native type dressage horse... My clydesdale

Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky

Touchstone Floinn - Purebred graded ID stallion available for stud.

Rest In Peace Minstrel. 08.03.1998 - 31.01.2013 I will love you forever my own black beauty.
    Rest in Peace Stranduff Nichol 08.05.2014 - 19.11.2015 Goodnight little man.