Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Evenin' all

Quote Originally Posted by Rips View Post
    I have a strange ability to remember almost everything I've ever read on a forum, was about 2 years ago I'd say. I guess it is like reading a never-ending picture book.

Its a very bad habit, its pushes out all the useful information.
    I sympathise. I have a phenomenal memory for plots of Casualty episodes from the late 90s, and basically every star trek episode ever shown. This means I have no spare space for useful things like why I entered this room, where I left my keys or what I had for breakfast. What am I doing here again?!

Quote Originally Posted by Minstrel View Post
    Hello and welcome!! I have a native type dressage horse... My clydesdale
    Ooooh! I love a Clydesdale - handsome chap! (Well they all are in your sig, but the dressaging chap particularly!)

Quote Originally Posted by JFTD View Post
    Ooooh! I love a Clydesdale - handsome chap! (Well they all are in your sig, but the dressaging chap particularly!)
    Thank you!!! That was him at prelim level. He works at elemntary/medium level now. Better get back out and about
    I have a friend who has a lovely talented highland cross who is incredible gets high 60% at medium!!!

Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky

Touchstone Floinn - Purebred graded ID stallion available for stud.

Rest In Peace Minstrel. 08.03.1998 - 31.01.2013 I will love you forever my own black beauty.
    Rest in Peace Stranduff Nichol 08.05.2014 - 19.11.2015 Goodnight little man.

Quote Originally Posted by Minstrel View Post
    Thank you!!! That was him at prelim level. He works at elemntary/medium level now. Better get back out and about
    I have a friend who has a lovely talented highland cross who is incredible gets high 60% at medium!!!
    Fabulous! My lad is schooling medium and I'm hoping to have his medium debut (unaff) at the end of the year. He's had high 60s at elementary but only unaff, and I think the judge must've been smoking something to be honest Would definitely like to see pics of your chap out and about now though - bet he looks super

Welcome along!!

Lovely Highlands! I'm a native fan, have a NF and Sec D and a part bred Sec D
    Native pony addict!

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    Welcome along!!

Lovely Highlands! I'm a native fan, have a NF and Sec D and a part bred Sec D
    Thanks - can't beat a native can you

Well you can, but people complain

Hiya, I recognise you from nag and dog as well, nice to see you over here.

I have Irish Draughts/IDSH, and fecking lemmings.
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
    [/URL].[/CENTER]

Loving the mane on your cob!
    I'm not a native owner, well I own a Welsh D x (does that count?!) but I mainly own Spanish ponies. (Andalusians and Andalusian crosses)
    I'm a graded Para Rider was competing Novice/Elem (BD Able bodied) but am currently horseless. Well, not fully horseless but thats a long story

Welcome to the forum

Recognise you from the dark side. Lovely to see some photos of your lovely horses!

Beautiful ponies! I have a highland however we just potter about the farm , she did do a little dressage with her last owner though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hiya and welcome.... I recognise you from nag & dog too..... well, the initials