Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Evenin' all

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    Well you can, but people complain

Hiya, I recognise you from nag and dog as well, nice to see you over here.

I have Irish Draughts/IDSH, and fecking lemmings.
    Thanks! Lemmings! HA!

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    Recognise you from the dark side. Lovely to see some photos of your lovely horses!
    Thanks - recognise you too, although lacking a ginge and gaining a grey! Congrats on new pony
    Quote Originally Posted by stephiibean View Post

Loving the mane on your cob!
    I'm not a native owner, well I own a Welsh D x (does that count?!) but I mainly own Spanish ponies. (Andalusians and Andalusian crosses)
    I'm a graded Para Rider was competing Novice/Elem (BD Able bodied) but am currently horseless. Well, not fully horseless but thats a long story

Welcome to the forum
    Hi there! That's some inspired smiley use I adore Spanish horses - I always joke that highlands a little fat spanish horses for people who are too old and cowardly to fall off too often I look forward to seeing posts about your progress, I find elementary hard enough myself! Good luck sorting the semi-horselessness issue too

Quote Originally Posted by hollyxx View Post
    Beautiful ponies! I have a highland however we just potter about the farm , she did do a little dressage with her last owner though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks! Yours looks lovely in your sig They are perfect pottering ponies... well some are - my 4 year old doesn't believe in pottering - he thinks he's destined for Badminton :/ Fergs would be happy pottering about though... I digress, hello anyway

Quote Originally Posted by patchypony View Post
    Hiya and welcome.... I recognise you from nag & dog too..... well, the initials
    Haha you mean you haven't seen the 9 million photos of my ponies on there?! Hello hello

Hi!

I do like a nice highland (must be my Scottish roots )!

I've got a British sports hoss who I BD, and will event again! A TB who is currently being mumma to my home bred beast!! Foals are equally cute and evil I've decided lol. And my semi retired Irish bog pony who is completely one in a million!

Oh how I miss you, my symphony, played the song that carried you out.

Hello, another one who recognises you from somewhere else

I love Fergus, he's such a versatile little dude.

I've started stressaging with my native. He's a Section A x (presumed) coloured cob which is a bizarre combination at the best of times! He's just turned 5 so started looking at Prelim.
    Also started riding a 16.2 ex-racer and I always feel like I'm riding a shetland when I hop back on Miloh!

Quote Originally Posted by Char View Post
    Hi!

I do like a nice highland (must be my Scottish roots )!

I've got a British sports hoss who I BD, and will event again! A TB who is currently being mumma to my home bred beast!! Foals are equally cute and evil I've decided lol. And my semi retired Irish bog pony who is completely one in a million!
    Hi there! Ooh homebred foalies - is there anything better?! Definitely evil though, devilish little creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by MileAMinute View Post
    Hello, another one who recognises you from somewhere else

I love Fergus, he's such a versatile little dude.

I've started stressaging with my native. He's a Section A x (presumed) coloured cob which is a bizarre combination at the best of times! He's just turned 5 so started looking at Prelim.
    Also started riding a 16.2 ex-racer and I always feel like I'm riding a shetland when I hop back on Miloh!
    Likewise! Thanks - he can turn a hoof to most things better than I can I like your Miloh - interesting breeding combination, but so distinctive and adorable. Good luck with the stressage Your ex racer will be divaing with the best of them in no time - provided you supply sufficient bling of course!

Quote Originally Posted by JFTD View Post
    Likewise! Thanks - he can turn a hoof to most things better than I can I like your Miloh - interesting breeding combination, but so distinctive and adorable. Good luck with the stressage Your ex racer will be divaing with the best of them in no time - provided you supply sufficient bling of course!
    Haha well F is our inspiration. Flying the flag for natives everywhere! Am very jealous you get to do Trec though, I think it would suit M down to a T but nowhere near me does it, and after emailing the bigwigs they aren't interested in hosting it near me either!

Bling is unfortunately ordered, much to the joy of my bank account.....why couldn't I have stuck to hacking.....

Quote Originally Posted by MileAMinute View Post
    Haha well F is our inspiration. Flying the flag for natives everywhere! Am very jealous you get to do Trec though, I think it would suit M down to a T but nowhere near me does it, and after emailing the bigwigs they aren't interested in hosting it near me either!

Bling is unfortunately ordered, much to the joy of my bank account.....why couldn't I have stuck to hacking.....
    Aw thanks. We don't do much TREC to be honest, as there isn't much local to me either. Do the occasional winter series, but the travelling (and diesel!) costs are immense and it just isn't worth it (I have found a number of them to be less than stellar in their running and organisation which doesn't help!). I hope that when it changes from BHS to independent affiliation, it may improve - a bit of a shake up for all concerned. Until then I'm happy to dressage instead. Hopefullly it may help it spread to new areas and you might get a chance to do some

Hehe, yes, I sympathise! I've just ordered more bling for Mr F, and am eyeing up another matchy matchy set... Its not good

Hi & welcome (back). I remember you but not your ponies, which is VERY unusual for me but you have such a lovely looking bunch. I'm afraid you won't be interested in me though as I'm not a dressage person at all I'm a showjumping groom which basically takes up my entire life! I am a big native fan though. Pony-wise I have a 4-year-old, 12.1 palomino gelding called Mouse and a 6-year-old, 15hh iron grey Portuguese type mare called Annie, both of whom were freebies and turning out to be pretty awesome

Quote Originally Posted by joosie View Post
    Hi & welcome (back). I remember you but not your ponies, which is VERY unusual for me but you have such a lovely looking bunch. I'm afraid you won't be interested in me though as I'm not a dressage person at all I'm a showjumping groom which basically takes up my entire life! I am a big native fan though. Pony-wise I have a 4-year-old, 12.1 palomino gelding called Mouse and a 6-year-old, 15hh iron grey Portuguese type mare called Annie, both of whom were freebies and turning out to be pretty awesome
    How odd - I didn't realise I'd ever posted on here!

Oh I used to show jump the old lad, so I am most certainly not uninterested!! The Daemon is aimed at eventing really so he will have to showjump too Mouse is adorable - love the far right pic in your sig! I look forward to seeing more of your posts

Hi and welcome!
    I recognise you from over thaar too.
    Not been on either forum recently...must try harder

Quote Originally Posted by alliersv View Post
    Hi and welcome!
    I recognise you from over thaar too.
    Not been on either forum recently...must try harder
    Shame on you - depriving the world of the sight of your lovely sig on threads Hi!