Thread: Another ribbon :)

Default Another ribbon :)

Prelim 1 today after yet another night on the trot of next to no sleep and after long show day yesterday I was pooped. Hadn't had chance to ride in two days and there was 15 in the class so wasn't hoping for anything

We got 6th

Well pleased especially as she seemed a bit seasony and beat a horse I really wanted to beat and thought did a lovely test with a few minor issues

Such a well behaved girl she is this year and 2014 she has been placed at every show (cleaned up at one ) except two when 7th in classes of 19

Well done that's fantastic news, so pleased it's all coming together for you

Thank you...the photographer comment on how the last time she saw her we had trouble getting the saddle on as she was so hyper and humping it off!! She couldn't believe how she has settled

Your doing so well and so busy! Due to one thing or another I've only competed once this year. just had saddles refitted and getting Major home on Friday so hopefully if work allows I'll get him to some dressage and Levi to some showjumping! I'd love to take Major showing but there's nothing on around me that I'm home for/his brain will cope with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are you?

I didnt go to many shows last year as so busy with work and tired just wanted to enjoy riding at home without pressure but this year since she has turned over a new leaf I am enjoying shows more so keener to go

Well done!

Prelim 4 next sunday in 2nd of league that she was 2nd in last month