Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Bascote Luna - the journey

Did my first attempt at a running plait this week to try and stop her sweating under her mane

Very nice, that's something I'm going to have to do this summer and so far the attempts do NOT look like that!

And me too !! I was never gifted in the looking after hair department in the first place !!!!!!!! Mine certainly DO NOT look like that despite my best efforts ;-)

LOL god known how I managed that then!?

What a good girl she was today but the day did not start well.

Lovely bath last night and she looked the bees knees

Then I got there this morning and she was plastered in green poo and yellow wee stains. I could have cried. So.u gave her a quick wash while she danced around and waved her front hooves in the air, then shoved her on the trailer to chill out a bit, little monster she was!

Show was 2 miles away which was nice for a change. We got there red faced and fed up then went in for our first two classes, which we won including a big open youngstock class then 2nd in newcomers youngstock. No luck in the championship but a good girl she was too.

We went out Again this weekend and took a 2nd, 3rd and 4th. I have tonsillitis so really shouldn't have gone but she looked after me

Then we got home and she did this LOL. At least she shouldnt be scared of the sea when I take her one day

Hahahaha I absolutely adore this girly - I will have a Traditional Gypsy cob for pulling a wagon one day ............

She is lovely x