Thread: Bespoke Equestrian

Default Bespoke Equestrian

This company have taken my money, no products have arrived, a refund has been promised but they have now cut all contact. They persistently delete my comments on their Facebook, and are ignoring all of my messages etc. When she did reply to my messages previously, she very carefully didn't answer my questions, and refused to supply me with information such as tracking numbers. If anyone would like to see I have full records of all contact with this company.

I have reported them to the police, Trading Standards, and PayPal. If you google, there are many other similar cases and very unhappy customers. This kind of fraud is a criminal offense.

I'm absolutely kicking myself for not googling before I buy, something I usually do as I prefer to support small businesses. Has anyone else had dealings with them?
    THE EQUINE INFORMATION EXCHANGE Equine information, not speculation.

I think Karin of Kis Vihar saddlery and bespoke browbands has been having a lot of people contact her as they think shes the same company. Havent heard anything good about bespoke equestrian at all. I hope you get your money back.

There's been a couple of big threads about them on HHO, the owner posted & got very stroppy which is a dangerous stance to take there!
    I was so young & full of pride
    And you were wild & strong,
    I never knew how weak I was

You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em.
    Know when to walk away, know when to run
    You never count your money, when you're sittin' at the table.
    There'll be time enough for countin', when the dealin's done.

Yes there has been an almighty uproar on HHO! So sorry you've fallen victim to this, SS good luck in getting your money back.

Thanks all. I'm really very cross. She is online now - I know she is because she is replying to other customers and deleting my comments!

Untitled.jpgUntitled2.jpg

I've been in touch with Karin offering to point people in the direction of help if they do approach her.

I read the HHO thread and prepared myself. She got stroppy with me, too. All because I informed her that I had reported her for fraud... well the simple answer is to give me my money back immediately, you would have thought! Nope - so now she will have to put up with deleting my comments and pretending my messages don't exist until I do get my refund.

Still kicking myself - I always check! lol

Oooh what do you know, I just got a refund....!

For anyone who is also having problems - keep trying!

Quote Originally Posted by sadiesparkle View Post
    Oooh what do you know, I just got a refund....!

For anyone who is also having problems - keep trying!
    Miracles do happen!!!!! I'm pleased for you, & more than a little surprised.
    I was so young & full of pride
    And you were wild & strong,
    I never knew how weak I was

You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em.
    Know when to walk away, know when to run
    You never count your money, when you're sittin' at the table.
    There'll be time enough for countin', when the dealin's done.

Blummin heck, well done!

Might be worth posting this over on the HHO forum. Think people are quite upset and it might be reassuring to them to see others have gotten success