Thread: NPS Champs - Alfie's Results

Default NPS Champs - Alfie's Results

Well it's been a bit manic!

Alfie and I went on holiday last week at the NPS champs

On the Tuesday morning he went stonkingly well to win his Peasedown qualifier. This meant we could enter the final in the afternoon. He went super and was 6th in the final! (His Peasedown class is mixed NF/Conn and NF's always get a hard time against the Connies!) he was highest placed NF 😊

Put him to bed ready for the HOYS at 8am Weds morning. It was his first time away at a show and he seemed ok

Weds morning, he warmed up nicely, went in the ring fine, the ring was split in half and the HOYS section A qualifier was in the other half. First part of the go round was lovely, change rein, canter, get to where the ring splits just as all the Sec A's thunder past - Alfie absolutely lost the plot! He has never leapt and bucked so much! I regained him but all was lost. Resigned myself just to do a settled show as we knew we were totally out of the placings 😡 (He did a beautiful show too but the go round left us at 35/50 &#128542

Anyway, i've been waiting to do this post until i ordered his pics! Done that this morning and I have bought these two:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408092061.944759.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408092071.209739.jpg
    Native pony addict!

Awww he looks mega! Shame about the little explosion! But massive well done in the peasedown
    [URL="http://s86.photobucket.com/user/kissmesweet69/media/Kris%201_zps27izfsmy.png.html"][IMG]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k105/kissmesweet69/Kris%201_zps27izfsmy.png[/IMG][/URL]

He's so handsome shame about his wild moment but fantastic about your win in his qual. and 6th in the final!

Cheeky monkey knows better than that. He looks lovely, well done on 6th in the final

Thanks all. He's a super pony, only losing out most of the time because my face isnt known! Roll on 2015....
    Native pony addict!