Thread: Returner

Red face Returner

Hello!

Not a complete newbie, am a returner after an absence from TO of some 26 months according to my last post.

I still own Molly 16 year old 14.2hh Welsh D x (unreg) who used to belong to Toffee_Monster and have 3 cats and 3 pekin bantams too now.

Been a busy couple of years met my now husband, moved house twice and Molly once! Living in rural Bedfordshire now (used to be in Milton Keynes), and Molly is on a fabulous livery yard just a couple of miles from my house.

Molly had splint fracture surgery back in July 2012 which was pretty traumatic but she is all fine now. Not been up to much with her apart from hacking and a spot of hunting as I have been so busy with other things, but hoping to start getting out and about in the Autumn.

I was having a tidy up of things at work as about to start a new job, and found TO lurking in my favourites so thought Id log back in and see if there are many people I still remember I have a few people from here on my facebook anyway so not completely lost touch.

Not sure how regularly Ill pop on as the new job probably wont allow for much free time but anyway hello everyone.

Hello!! I have you on facebook but its good to see you back!!

Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky

Touchstone Floinn - Purebred graded ID stallion available for stud.

Rest In Peace Minstrel. 08.03.1998 - 31.01.2013 I will love you forever my own black beauty.
    Rest in Peace Stranduff Nichol 08.05.2014 - 19.11.2015 Goodnight little man.

It's so strange I remember you being adamant you enjoyed the single life and then was married in a flash it was so lovely!

Hiiiiii

Hello stranger cant beleive Molls is 16 !!!!!! Eeek where did that time go

Hi!!!! Heard alot about TM's molly will be great to see some pictures of her with yourself
    [URL="http://s86.photobucket.com/user/kissmesweet69/media/Kris%201_zps27izfsmy.png.html"][IMG]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k105/kissmesweet69/Kris%201_zps27izfsmy.png[/IMG][/URL]

Welcome back! X
    Native pony addict!