Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Secret Santa Rules thread 2014

Default Secret Santa Rules thread 2014

All those wishing to take part please make sure your names are on the thread by Friday the 17th October.
    Over the 18th & 19th we will post a list of all names so that they can be checked. We will get the questionnaires out and then allocate SS by the end of October. The sooner the questionnaires are back the sooner we can match people up.

Price guideline 15.

Members must have at least 200 posts to participate. Alternatively, members with fewer posts can ask to be vouched for by a long standing member who knows them outside the board.

If you think that there are any members who should not be allowed to take part for valid reasons (bad SS or swaps) please PM Minstrel or Loopy by 17th October.

Rule change for 2014:

- due to the massive increases in postal charges last year, which took a lot of us by surprise, we are suggesting that we change the rule to allow for the use of couriers besides the Royal Mail. As long as there is a tracking number for the package so it can be traced in the event of a non-delivery, that should be enough.

Last postal date is Monday the 15th December.

Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky

Touchstone Floinn - Purebred graded ID stallion available for stud.

Rest In Peace Minstrel. 08.03.1998 - 31.01.2013 I will love you forever my own black beauty.
    Rest in Peace Stranduff Nichol 08.05.2014 - 19.11.2015 Goodnight little man.

!! Really grateful to you and Loopy for volunteering to organise Minstrel. One year when I'm not likely to be a stressed out mentalist about uni I will take my turn!

I'd like to join in please
    THE EQUINE INFORMATION EXCHANGE Equine information, not speculation.

Hi Sadiesparkle if you pop your name down on the other sticky for names

Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky

Rest In Peace Minstrel. 08.03.1998 - 31.01.2013 I will love you forever my own black beauty.

Whoo Hooo. Excited already. I hope all elves (and Elvis of course) stay safe this year.

Yes of course I forgot to add you MUST not open prior to the 25th or Elves die

Woo hoo can't wait

Squee!!

Minstrel would you mind making room in your message inbox please I can't send my form back. Thank you .