Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Affiliated showing?

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty View Post
    Actually he's not! He's 15 hands and the smallest is 14.1. yes draw reins is the only step fowards, he's the right horse for hogged show cob. and if he wasn't I would never grow it back, their the most dreadful things!
    Quote Originally Posted by Comet View Post
    This thread made me giggle!! Someone clearly on the wind up.
    Yes defiantly wind up! ha-ha, although I will do successful showing with him, already. I was defiantly winding you up! He does very well wish some people weren't so aggressive though, however I'm happy with him and that's all that counts. he is a jumping pony and that is what he enjoys.
    this thread is now over!

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    OP did say her Fell pony always wins when she is showing it on another post???? Think I saw a video of the pony on a FB group, asking for advise re showing as it was an M&M but rubbed its mane out?
    Wasn't me? I haven't shown him as a fell sorry. He hasn't rubbed his mane out to haha

LOL so if you are happy with him, and winning showing already, why did you ask?

Also, if yo are conufsed, the following is written by yourself...

my pony is 17 and still wins fell pony classes!

Listen, smile, agree and then do whatever the hell you were going to do anyway.

*snort*

You carry on defiantly winding us up

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty View Post
    Wasn't me? I haven't shown him as a fell sorry. He hasn't rubbed his mane out to haha
    So this is not you posting on this forum on another thread in the showing section?

my pony is 17 and still wins fell pony classes! Most judges take age into account and look at how good they look for their age, as my horse sometimes looks alot better than younger horses. I took my new forest mare out showing and she ran off in the inhand class! Hopefully you'll do better than me. The 17 year old pony has never came away from a show without a red ribbon, so 11 wouldn't bother me in the slightest