Thread: Proud and emotional

Default Proud and emotional

Nearly didnt get to dressage today due to loose shoe but got it sorted and off we went today with our main aim being more forward and less stressed and nappy when apart and one in the ring doing their test.

Nice to bump into some good chums and have some craic

Jeannie tight as a drum in warm up when Murphy didnt follow as other half faffing lol but both went well warming up then I went in for my test first. She called alot and looked into the mirrors so distracted to see if Murphy but I kept smiling and patting her then bell rang and off we went. She was forward unlike last time and distracted a few times but otherwise great. Then Murphy went in and he was not forward enough but alot better than last time and both pleased with him too

Jeannie was unsettled cooling off looking for him but settled beside chum's horse with the odd scream

We got out sheets and were well chuffed with me on 71% and lanky on 67.33% and some great comments including me and missie getting "what a lovely combination" which made me quite emotional as I rarely hear that lol. I had to pass it all off as hayfever when got my tissue out

I came home with a 3rd and Murphy just missed out on 6th

That is good. You deserve to be pleased.

Thank you I am so happy we came home all chat and smiles and brimming with pride. Last few times we have been near the bottom due to their separation anxiety so been a while since been in ribbons but it was the comment more than anything. Ive had nice partnership once and thats it. My other half was told once in a show he had no partnership with his horse which I thought was harsh!!