Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Secret santa likes/dislikes

I can't remember what I put on my form, but you guys just reminded me I also boycott Lush!

I'm at uni 90% of the time studying photography so I love anything camera related (I got so excited the other day when I found a notebook with a camera on ) my favourite colours are red and green, my horses wear blue and red (Scout) and blue and pink (Cleo), not a big fan of chocolate or sweets (although my clothes size begs to differ ) I like pretty, random, sparkly things

I don't really know what to put that wasn't already on my form.

I like functional things, not things that just 'sit' and don't get used. Love personalised gifts, something that's taken a bit of thought.

I'm very outdoorsy what with horses, dogs, shooting, fishing etc so anything cosy is a hit with me. Except hats, I have too many already!

Not a smellies fan, or anything foody as on a get fit mission over winter. Nothing pink or yellow. Any other colour is good, especially burgundy/gold.

Claude loves sweeties! Except molasses ones, TT can back me up on that

Really, any gift is greatly appreciated. I just enjoy taking part also this is a bump to try get my SS to write something

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Sleep tight my darling boy, 06/05/1997 - 29/03/2016

Quote Originally Posted by gillianclaude View Post
    Claude loves sweeties! Except molasses ones, TT can back me up on that
    his face, ARE YOU TRYING TO POISON ME?!?!?!!

i think I was pretty good on my form but:

I'm not a girly girl and don't do pink or bling. I do like nail varnishes though (I have to look reasonably smart for work and nail varnish hides a multitude of sins )

Chocolate I can take or leave and smellies aren't really appreciated as I work for a company that produces them so have loads and loads of stuff at home.

I don't compete but am a confirmed happy hacker, luckily Dandea, Daegan and Freyja are all the same size (full) and all the same colour (black) so tack is mix n match but lead ropes are always welcome. I ride a lot at winter in the dark so lights and reflective stuff again is always welcome. I've never had anything personalised but would love something like that that I could see/use every day.

Can't think of anything else

I'd quite like a nice key ring for Big Red Bertha.

I think I put quite a bit on my form, but will add to it.

I don't like pink or bling for my boys. I do wear pink myself but I really am not a blingy person.

If you are really stuck you could ask Jobi-wan Kenobi or MellyMoo for help as they know me fairly well.