Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How is your secret santa shopping going?

Default How is your secret santa shopping going?

I am most dis organised for Christmas this year, however I have organised my main part of my SS present!

Priorities and all that!

Just waiting for it to arrive, then a couple of 'bits' to get and it will be ready to send!

Mine's bought and ready to post when I can get to the post office

Mine is bought, going to wrap it when I do my phase 2 wrapping I was really struggling this year so I do hope my SS likes it

Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky

Touchstone Floinn - Purebred graded ID stallion available for stud.

Rest In Peace Minstrel. 08.03.1998 - 31.01.2013 I will love you forever my own black beauty.
    Rest in Peace Stranduff Nichol 08.05.2014 - 19.11.2015 Goodnight little man.

I have 2 little things but that's it! My excuse is I'm currently drowning in essays- this time next week I'll almost be free so then I can get properly focused on being Christmassy!

Not going to lie, I have nothing yet! I had an idea but decided against it so back to the drawing board

Sleep tight my darling boy, 06/05/1997 - 29/03/2016

Quote Originally Posted by gillianclaude View Post
    Not going to lie, I have nothing yet! I had an idea but decided against it so back to the drawing board
    Me, too. I'm hoping to do some ordering over the weekend, though!
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y228/Gothic_Sez/Signatures/Signature01.png[/IMG]
    [FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="Sienna"]He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger...he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him
    *Salsa* 19th April 1998 - 7th July 2013[/COLOR][/FONT]
    Forever Loved and Never Forgotten

[/CENTER]

I've got an idea but leaving it pretty late which is soo unlike me :/
    X

Give a horse what he needs and he will give you his heart in return.

I've got mine sorted, just waiting for part of it to arrive and then will post it. Very unlike me, I'm usually disorganised to the max but absolutely love Christmas so got very over excited about Christmas shopping this year and have managed to do a fair bit of it already.
    Let the bass cannon kick it!

Bought half of mine at Your Horse Live, I just need to make the other half and then I'm done.

I think I know what I'm buying but need to wait till pay day as I've had more than just a few unexpected bills this month . My SS has been difficult to buy for and one thing I was going to get (and ordered) has let me down thankfully I hadn't paid for it!
    Wanted: lead rein/ first ridden pony wanted for two boys. Age and looks unimportant long term family home offered. Long loan preferred pm me dets