Thread: Equisafety exercise sheets

Default Equisafety exercise sheets

My xmas presie for Paul as he has always wanted a yellow waterproof sheet with lots of must haves meaning coudnt get one big enough for Murph until found the new equi one which ticks all his boxes lol

I have a great sheet but its navy with reflective strips. However, now we hack on the roads again as no other hacking options I fancied one too so mine is ordered for xmas from Paul

I cant wait for them to come to go with my polite vest and madam's leg wraps

We have the pink one and Magic looks fab in it!!! Great fit too.

Hope you are just as happy when yours arrives

They are here whoop whoop!!

I just hope fit as the sizing on the packaging is not what I was advised so one might be too big. Will try them on before turn them out as will be too muddy incase need to go back lol.

I have an orange one - my mum has the yellow polite one - they are great! And because they go around the horse's chest as well it means you can ride with it over your legs without it flapping and slipping everywhere!

I have another one I use but not hi vis and ride with it round me so love that I can with this one and be seen better so safer!!

Both fit perfect excet lanky's chest strap is too loose as he needed longest size but is very narrow in front.