Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not a newby but oldie returning but can't remember my password lol vikkig

Default Not a newby but oldie returning but can't remember my password lol vikkig

It's been a long time since I logged in, that long I have lost me password and email. The phone I had never used to let me on and I just remembered to try my new one. I was here for a long time as vikkig but used the log in via Facebook so guess I will be showing as vikki Richardson.

I think the last time I logged in I had lost my beautiful belle and just got basil. I still have Mac he is now 21 and basil is 23 / 24.

Hope all is well with people sorry for the long absence a lot has happened and hope it's okay to come back

Okay so I am back as vikkig and my photos are there! I still have Shannon also

Welcome back

Listen, smile, agree and then do whatever the hell you were going to do anyway.

Good to hear from you

Welcome back
    Let the bass cannon kick it!

Lovely to see you here again.

Welcome back!
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y228/Gothic_Sez/Signatures/Signature01.png[/IMG]
    [FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="Sienna"]He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger...he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him
    *Salsa* 19th April 1998 - 7th July 2013[/COLOR][/FONT]
    Forever Loved and Never Forgotten

[/CENTER]

Welcome back

hello! Welcome back

Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky

Touchstone Floinn - Purebred graded ID stallion available for stud.

Rest In Peace Minstrel. 08.03.1998 - 31.01.2013 I will love you forever my own black beauty.
    Rest in Peace Stranduff Nichol 08.05.2014 - 19.11.2015 Goodnight little man.