Thread: Creature Care Leicester - Advice wanted

Lightbulb Creature Care Leicester - Advice wanted

Hello there, it's been a long time since I've been on this forum!

I've recently started a new business in Leicester with my partner called Creature Care Leicester. We offer Pet Sitting, Dog Walking, small animal care, farm animal care and Horse care. We're trying to offer our services at an affordable price whilst still keeping it professional and being able to give all our care and attention to every animal we meet.

I'm really looking for some advice and feedback on here - hope that's suitable on the forum - not meaning it as and advertisement.

Mainly for our website: www.creaturecareleicester.weebly.com just wondering how it comes over, especially the "About us" section, what you would be looking for and any suggestions for improvement? Also if you know of any affordable ways to advertise, we're just getting going and it all seems so expensive at this stage.

Your advice and comments would be most appreciated.

Many thanks,
    Aisling
    You know you're a horseman when in the face of anger and frustration you can centre yourself to be calmly, passive or assertive.

Hi!

I think your website content is good and informative, however I don't like the look of the website itself. I think the wooden board background is unnecessary as it's un-relatable to the content and subject, you'd be better off having a plain background but making the name of your business stand out more and I think having a logo would make it look more professional. Perhaps make the title centred and a more readable font, I really don't like that handwriting style.

I might have missed it, but I'd perhaps add a little about what exactly you'd take care of with the horses. So check fencing, check for injury (would you know how to cope with minor cuts/swellings?), change rugs, etc.

Hello, thank you for your input. I'll definitely try to clarify what we can offer re horses. The website background options are limited unfortunately as are the fonts but I'll certainly have a play with it. Many thanks, Aisling
    You know you're a horseman when in the face of anger and frustration you can centre yourself to be calmly, passive or assertive.

On your about us page, it should be "entrust" not intrust. In prices check your use of your / you're as this isn't always correct. I know this seems petty but I'm a bit of a stickler for spelling/grammer errors and it puts me off somewhere.

I'd agree with BH that the wooden background is a bit odd, but the look of the rest is good. If it was me I'd have a little less on the about us page - but the level of content isn't offputting don't think, just not my preference.

Thank you for the feedback.