Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jetlee did his second ever show...

Good luck! I'd be a bag of nerves having my pony in a class where the judge rides

Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    Good luck! I'd be a bag of nerves having my pony in a class where the judge rides
    I am a bag of nerves!! No one else has ridden him since last August so I don't know how he will be this time...

Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky

Touchstone Floinn - Purebred graded ID stallion available for stud.

Rest In Peace Minstrel. 08.03.1998 - 31.01.2013 I will love you forever my own black beauty.
    Rest in Peace Stranduff Nichol 08.05.2014 - 19.11.2015 Goodnight little man.

Quote Originally Posted by TurnBackTime View Post
    Well done!
    Cant help with the going flat other than maybe feeding him something to brighten him up? Or something like oxyshot on the day after first class? Im guessing hes quite fit?
    I wouldnt suggest Oxyshot! that will knock him out! I used to use it on Kane to calm him down.

We used it on a pint once to calm him....had absolutely the opposite effect....he was bouncing round the main arena at equifest!!!
    [URL="http://s86.photobucket.com/user/kissmesweet69/media/Kris%201_zps27izfsmy.png.html"][IMG]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k105/kissmesweet69/Kris%201_zps27izfsmy.png[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by TurnBackTime View Post
    We used it on a pint once to calm him....had absolutely the opposite effect....he was bouncing round the main arena at equifest!!!
    But thats not what its primary use is , it is a calmer and is advertised as such, I certainly wouldnt suggest using it to gee a horse up, there are other products on the market that can do that .