Thread: FAO Minstral

Default FAO Minstral

Hi , it seems I cant private msg you? That stuff was Naff Staypower, syringe dose in 1 1/2 hrs before needed

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    Hi , it seems I cant private msg you? That stuff was Naff Staypower, syringe dose in 1 1/2 hrs before needed
    Thank you Is my messages full?? How odd!! I will get some for Mr Jetlee I had to whack him with my cane on Saturday to get him to trot in his individual... Oh dear!

Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky

Touchstone Floinn - Purebred graded ID stallion available for stud.

Rest In Peace Minstrel. 08.03.1998 - 31.01.2013 I will love you forever my own black beauty.
    Rest in Peace Stranduff Nichol 08.05.2014 - 19.11.2015 Goodnight little man.

oops totally got it wrong! I think they removed more than my womb! Its Nupafeed staying power http://www.nupafeed.co.uk/staying-power/4583204102

oops totally got it wrong! I think they removed more than my womb! Its Nupafeed staying power http://www.nupafeed.co.uk/staying-power/4583204102
    Do you happen to know how much of a syringe a 500kg (ish) pony would take? Just trying to work out how long a box would last

Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky

Rest In Peace Minstrel. 08.03.1998 - 31.01.2013 I will love you forever my own black beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by Minstrel View Post
    Do you happen to know how much of a syringe a 500kg (ish) pony would take? Just trying to work out how long a box would last
    Sorry no, we use the 3ltr liquid bottle.

Sorry no, we use the 3ltr liquid bottle.
    Ohhh!!! Do you feed it reguarly? Will give that a whirl!

To start you give daily, double recommended dose for loading and to see if it has an effect. The dose was 30mls twice daily but that was for a 900kg horse. It does work quickly,after that you can either do on the day 1 1/2 hrs before (normal dose ) or start a wk to few days before normal dose, bear in mind that this was for a horse doing ridden classes and travelling quite a distance to get to venues. Nupafeed were very helpful.