Thread: Some advice!!

Default Some advice!!

If you are going to use a new product before a show do a test before hand. Smallhunter used a new blue rinse on L the morning of a show and when it dried he had blue streaks all over and it wouldnt come out I said they were his go faster stripes.

Quite agree and not just for show products! I gave Belle a calmer a few days before a show to practice travelling and she came out in an awful rash all over her face!!
    [SIGPIC][CENTER][/CENTER][/SIGPIC]

Lol my friends shire stallion nearly ended up with bright green legs before the national show last year, but thankfully it washed out eventually - he looked like the Incredible Hulk!!

If the like button was still here, I would of been guilty of clicking it and moving on , but then I would never have confessed to going to an interview with green hair

Friend went showing with a horse with purple legs a while back!!!!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    [URL="http://s86.photobucket.com/user/kissmesweet69/media/Kris%201_zps27izfsmy.png.html"][IMG]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k105/kissmesweet69/Kris%201_zps27izfsmy.png[/IMG][/URL]

Whoops!!

Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky

Touchstone Floinn - Purebred graded ID stallion available for stud.

Rest In Peace Minstrel. 08.03.1998 - 31.01.2013 I will love you forever my own black beauty.
    Rest in Peace Stranduff Nichol 08.05.2014 - 19.11.2015 Goodnight little man.

I used tail de-tangling spray on Ghost a few years back and her legs and hocks ballooned up anywhere the tail had come in contact with them!