Thread: New Scottish User!

Default New Scottish User!

Hi just joined forum. I'm from Lanarkshire in Scotland, I have an 11 year old ex racer called Thor (or king of swords as he used to be known! This is my beautiful boy in pic below

thor.jpg

Welcome! Thor is lovely, I have a huge soft spot for ex-racers, having two of my own to go with my dopey warmblood, what do you do with him? Looking forward to hearing all about him!
    Let the bass cannon kick it!

Hi skipsandsoda, i'v only had him a few weeks so not much yet. I'm on my friend's farm just now and don't have great facilities so thinking of moving. I love ex racers, I'v part loaned them in past but he is first horse I'v owned, he's such a big affectionate softie!!

He is so fast though!! . Had a wee blast in a field last week, thought I had a good gallop before but this was something else lol.

Hello whereabouts in Lanarkshire are you? He looks lovely

Listen, smile, agree and then do whatever the hell you were going to do anyway.

Hello!! I am Scotland also but a little bit more North! Welcome to the forum

Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky

Touchstone Floinn - Purebred graded ID stallion available for stud.

Rest In Peace Minstrel. 08.03.1998 - 31.01.2013 I will love you forever my own black beauty.
    Rest in Peace Stranduff Nichol 08.05.2014 - 19.11.2015 Goodnight little man.

Hi and welcome. Your boy looks lovely, I have a retired ex racer and a lovely Irish draught that I've only had 3 weeks. Can't wait for more pics and updates on you guys. Plus I'm very jealous that you live in Scotland, my husband and I went on holiday there a few weeks back and fell in love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi and welcome. I. Also in Scotland but a wee but further north x
    Wanted: lead rein/ first ridden pony wanted for two boys. Age and looks unimportant long term family home offered. Long loan preferred pm me dets