Thread: My lovely Highland Pony!! :D

Default My lovely Highland Pony!! :D

Sugarmouse II of Auchlethen or as I call him Jetlee. Never been to a show prior to last August, seems to be taking it all in his stride! This is him at the highland pony breed show.

Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky

Touchstone Floinn - Purebred graded ID stallion available for stud.

Rest In Peace Minstrel. 08.03.1998 - 31.01.2013 I will love you forever my own black beauty.
    Rest in Peace Stranduff Nichol 08.05.2014 - 19.11.2015 Goodnight little man.

Love him!! Bit smaller than your average though!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KingCavala.. View Post
    Love him!! Bit smaller than your average though!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
    He is But really chunky, and surprisingly big to ride. The first time when I backed him and I asked him forward (well hubby did as he was lunge holder) I was surprised by how big his walk was, his trot is also rather large! Will see if I can upload a little video not sure how to from my phone to photobucket though?!

Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky

Touchstone Floinn - Purebred graded ID stallion available for stud.

Rest In Peace Minstrel. 08.03.1998 - 31.01.2013 I will love you forever my own black beauty.
    Rest in Peace Stranduff Nichol 08.05.2014 - 19.11.2015 Goodnight little man.

He is stunning, the shine on him! You could use him as a mirror, lol! Like him lots!
    Let the bass cannon kick it!