Thread: Wanted: horse lorry 7.5t

Default Wanted: horse lorry 7.5t

On behalf of family member. We are looking for a 7.5t lorry capable of carrying 2/3 horses. Would prefer something no longer than 22ft and would prefer a tilt cab.

Living doesn't have to be kitted out... We can do that ourselves. Chassis must be sound. We are happy to do some work if we get it for the right price but the chassis mustn't be rotten. Must be roadworthy to let us get it home (Scotland).

We would prefer Scotland or North England location but will travel further for the right lorry. You must be willing to pass on contact details so buyer can phone and discuss.

Thanks x
    Wanted: lead rein/ first ridden pony wanted for two boys. Age and looks unimportant long term family home offered. Long loan preferred pm me dets

I'll keep an ear out mrsf, we aren't tooo far away from each other! One of my friends was thinking of selling her lorry- I'll try and remember to speak to her next time I see her!

Thanks muchly.
    Wanted: lead rein/ first ridden pony wanted for two boys. Age and looks unimportant long term family home offered. Long loan preferred pm me dets