Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Secret santa!

Default Secret santa!

So what did everyone get?

I got a lovely plaiting belt for keeping my pulling comb etc. Personalised with my name on and a gorgeous number holder that clips to me jacket lovely and tidy! Also Haggis sized bandages

As I know who my SS is thank you Stephibean!! I had two so am hoping if they both liked their gifts!

Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky

Touchstone Floinn - Purebred graded ID stallion available for stud.

Rest In Peace Minstrel. 08.03.1998 - 31.01.2013 I will love you forever my own black beauty.
    Rest in Peace Stranduff Nichol 08.05.2014 - 19.11.2015 Goodnight little man.

I got a lovely neon orange headcollar and leadrope for Stormy She was filthy tonight, so I shall try it on her tomorrow Thank you, Santa! Based on postcode, I think it was from karsteine?
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y228/Gothic_Sez/Signatures/Signature01.png[/IMG]
    [FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="Sienna"]He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger...he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him
    *Salsa* 19th April 1998 - 7th July 2013[/COLOR][/FONT]
    Forever Loved and Never Forgotten

[/CENTER]

I got a great pink woolly hat with a fab fluffy Pom Pom on it and a bright orange, black and white lead rope for Blaze Thank you so much Fabios Filly

Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    I got a lovely neon orange headcollar and leadrope for Stormy She was filthy tonight, so I shall try it on her tomorrow Thank you, Santa! Based on postcode, I think it was from karsteine?
    Got it in one, I hope you like it. I tried to get a size where it's not to small, or to big but enough to adjust to help with fitting.

I got these lovely gifts

I adore my mug the most, a lot of personal effert went into it.
    I'm taking a rough guess that my lovely secret Santa is cinnabar thank you so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    http://www.trotonline.co.uk/forum/signaturepics/sigpic45_1.gif
    Proud Owner Of Two Ex Race Horses, Mr Tuplin And Rony Dony

I got some lovely pink bandages, some hi viz bridle sleeves and some yummy treats for Binks. All very much appreciated and needed, thanks to my secret Santa. I'm really sorry but I can't work out who it is, my detective skills are useless .

Its like my SS knows me! Adult colouring book, fluffy socks, tea and treats for my animals
    Love the little donkey on the Xmas card but it leaves me no clue as to who it is...

I got a lovely eskadron saddle cloth and some sweeties for the ponies! Thank you very much, it has been out to good use already for mums first hack out on Bob! uploadfromtaptalk1451221865723.jpgNo idea who it is from though.....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by karsteine View Post
    Got it in one, I hope you like it. I tried to get a size where it's not to small, or to big but enough to adjust to help with fitting.

I got these lovely gifts

I adore my mug the most, a lot of personal effert went into it.
    I'm taking a rough guess that my lovely secret Santa is cinnabar thank you so much.

I'm really pleased you like it. I enjoyed stalking photos of your lovely pony.

I've not received anything just yet but I'm looking forward to it

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    I'm really pleased you like it. I enjoyed stalking photos of your lovely pony.

I've not received anything just yet but I'm looking forward to it

Haha I'm over the moon with my gifts and mug, think I will be looking forward to sitting down and reading the book you sent. Your more than welcome to stalk my photos though, even with the current updates on his new injury lol

http://www.trotonline.co.uk/forum/signaturepics/sigpic45_1.gif
    Proud Owner Of Two Ex Race Horses, Mr Tuplin And Rony Dony

I got a new hat, lead rope, hairnets (handy as I ripped my last one when last out at dressage!) and tablet! My favourite teeth rotting Scottish sweet!!
    Thanks SS - I have no idea who you are though as didn't read the address and OH threw away the post bag!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk