Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Secret santa!

Quote Originally Posted by Fabio's filly! View Post
    I got a new hat, lead rope, hairnets (handy as I ripped my last one when last out at dressage!) and tablet! My favourite teeth rotting Scottish sweet!!
    Thanks SS - I have no idea who you are though as didn't read the address and OH threw away the post bag!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Glad you liked it x. Had to send the oh out with a list as I was too poorly to go shopping! He HATES tack shops also got him to wrap it as I was doubled over so never got to see it! The boys made the tablet for you, hope it was ok! They managed to finish off what was left without any side affects x
    Wanted: lead rein/ first ridden pony wanted for two boys. Age and looks unimportant long term family home offered. Long loan preferred pm me dets

Well your boys done a grand job! Lovely tablet, if they feel the need to sweetie bake again they're welcome to send it my way!!
    My Mum got me a hamper from her friends at Kenmore bakery so got more tablet and cakes, pity the horses I'll be going out trying!! :O

Ps - hope you're feeling better

Quote Originally Posted by Fabio's filly! View Post
    Well your boys done a grand job! Lovely tablet, if they feel the need to sweetie bake again they're welcome to send it my way!!
    My Mum got me a hamper from her friends at Kenmore bakery so got more tablet and cakes, pity the horses I'll be going out trying!! :O

It's been shortbread this week! But I'll remember to send more your way when we make it again! Feeling better than I was but still feeling awful... Tho wine is helping lots!
    Wanted: lead rein/ first ridden pony wanted for two boys. Age and looks unimportant long term family home offered. Long loan preferred pm me dets

Wine is the best - coupled with lemsip with a wee shot of brandy in obviously as that gives it better medicinal purposes!

Mine has just been delivered. How exciting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you SO much to my SS and sorry for the scare my postman has caused!

I absolutely love it. It's so lovely. And I'm sure major and King will appreciate the mints, maybe not as much as I appreciate the warm socks and lovely photos.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Aimie View Post
    I got a lovely eskadron saddle cloth and some sweeties for the ponies! Thank you very much, it has been out to good use already for mums first hack out on Bob! Attachment 17469No idea who it is from though.....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    I know who it was!!

Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky

Touchstone Floinn - Purebred graded ID stallion available for stud.

Rest In Peace Minstrel. 08.03.1998 - 31.01.2013 I will love you forever my own black beauty.
    Rest in Peace Stranduff Nichol 08.05.2014 - 19.11.2015 Goodnight little man.

Quote Originally Posted by Minstrel View Post
    I know who it was!!
    Oh do tell, please!

Quote Originally Posted by Aimie View Post
    Oh do tell, please!

Me!!

Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky

Touchstone Floinn - Purebred graded ID stallion available for stud.

Rest In Peace Minstrel. 08.03.1998 - 31.01.2013 I will love you forever my own black beauty.
    Rest in Peace Stranduff Nichol 08.05.2014 - 19.11.2015 Goodnight little man.