Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Touchstone Floinn

Quote Originally Posted by stephiibean View Post
    Can't wait to meet this dude. I think I'm in love

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Me too Not long now... 2 months!! You will love him lots and lots Promise!!

Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky

Touchstone Floinn - Purebred graded ID stallion available for stud.

Rest In Peace Minstrel. 08.03.1998 - 31.01.2013 I will love you forever my own black beauty.
    Rest in Peace Stranduff Nichol 08.05.2014 - 19.11.2015 Goodnight little man.

So another ride, another WONDERFUL ride. Grinning like a Cheshire cat, today I thought "I wonder if I still need the stick to tickle him forward" it seems today I did not. Moved forward from voice and leg easily, I am so proud of him right now!

So I have pictures, we didn't canter or even trot. But just walking and standing and doing it when asked straight away is enough to make me super proud of him. He my be six but he is a baby

He was even proud of himself, look at his wee face

Ears pricked, happy to do his job!

Clever boy. I think I have now got him to roughly the point he should have progressed from when leaving his owners over a year ago, so now we crack on!

Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky

Rest In Peace Minstrel. 08.03.1998 - 31.01.2013 I will love you forever my own black beauty.

Bless him! Loving seeing your progress

Just some pics of recent sessions...

Slow, steady progress (slow thanks to weather we had some blinking awful snow. Meant to be drier and warmer now... well it's may it better warm up...) for Floinn. I'm as proud as ever. I love watching him move. Canter is getting more balanced it's a big ask for him but it really opens up the trot and wow!!!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

How long have you had him now? It's lovely watching him progress.

Quote Originally Posted by flickaz View Post
    How long have you had him now? It's lovely watching him progress.
    He has been with me since the end of August, its been hard getting progress with the weather but we are getting there!! We can walk ON OUR OWN so this is mega He is such a clever and sweet boy. His biggest concern is me plopping off his back I did explain to him I may not be a top level rider but I can walk on board a horse

He really does go from strength to strength. I love him so much!!!

He is currently having a lovely affair with haggis through the fence...

Irish horse, Irish rug...

Wonder what we are up to...?? Any guesses

He's worn out from being the get-away horse from a bank robbery.
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
    [/URL].[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    He's worn out from being the get-away horse from a bank robbery.
    I may have just snorted in the most unladylike manner at that comment