Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey everyone *waves*

Default Hey everyone *waves*

I don't tend to post much these days not having a horse or doing anything remotely horsey for a while now!

Been quite a bit going in my life lately I guess, as some know I lost my staffie ellie a little while back. Well I now have a new edition, I adopted another staffie called Sydney and she's been settling her little butt in just great.

Iv also been getting on at uni, at the end of my second year now with just one essay and 2 exams left before I'm looking at my third year! Eek this time next year il be looking at being a qualified paramedic!

Iv been getting on great on the road and at the ambulance stations, had some really good jobs and some really harrowing ones. All part of the job though!

Also this year iv set myself a challange to raise a total of 700 for charity. I'm taking part in 3 different events for 3 different charities so set myself a huge task! Really hoping people will be generous with their donations but planning a few fundraising ideas to raise money too!

A bit of sad news at the end, Amey has sadly passed away she was well looked after till the end although it's always sad.

So hope everyone is well!

Well now I remember why I stopped frequenting this forum

Like a ghost town in here!

It is very quiet around here nowadays! So sorry to hear about amey!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    [URL="http://s86.photobucket.com/user/kissmesweet69/media/Kris%201_zps27izfsmy.png.html"][IMG]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k105/kissmesweet69/Kris%201_zps27izfsmy.png[/IMG][/URL]

Yeah I don't come on the forum all that often as it is so quiet there's no need to, such a shame but such is life.
    Glad you've got a new staffie, my mum has got one called chubby lol, do you have any pics?
    Sorry to hear about Amey, never nice to lose an old friend even if they're not with you anymore. Very pleased to hear you new career is going well, you're very brave it's not something I could do....can't deal with bones lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am sorry to hear about Amey

Pics of the new staffie?

Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky

Touchstone Floinn - Purebred graded ID stallion available for stud.

Rest In Peace Minstrel. 08.03.1998 - 31.01.2013 I will love you forever my own black beauty.
    Rest in Peace Stranduff Nichol 08.05.2014 - 19.11.2015 Goodnight little man.

Sorry to hear about Amey your new staffie sounds lovely, must be nice having a dog about the place again . That's fab about uni going so well, how exciting! Not a job I could do but I can imagine it would be great if it was what you wanted to do- always busy anyway!

Oh no sorry to hear about Amey

Sounds like otherwise things are going well. Another who would like to see new doggy pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice to see an update. Sorry about Amey and your wee staffie.

Great news on your job as well

Listen, smile, agree and then do whatever the hell you were going to do anyway.

Nice to see an update. Sorry about Amey and your wee staffie.

Great news on your job as well

Listen, smile, agree and then do whatever the hell you were going to do anyway.

A forum is only as busy as its users

Sorry ot hear about Amey - she was certainly well known on this forum. Hope you have a great year that fulfils all your expectations. Certainly sounds like you're on top of things x