Thread: Recommendation for intensive riding course

Default Recommendation for intensive riding course

I just started riding in Asia and enjoy it so much, I am eager to take daily, intensive lessons in England over the holidays, to accelerate my progress. I'd be grateful for any recommendations as to schools in England. I can travel so any region in England isfine. A quick online search suggests that Talland School of Equitation may be an option. If you have any experience with Talland or any other recommendations, please share! Thank you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by ctjia View Post
    I just started riding in Asia and enjoy it so much, I am eager to take daily, intensive lessons in England over the holidays, to accelerate my progress. I'd be grateful for any recommendations as to schools in England. I can travel so any region in England isfine. A quick online search suggests that Talland School of Equitation may be an option. If you have any experience with Talland or any other recommendations, please share! Thank you so much.
    England is a big Country! Can you narrow it down? There is Contessa Riding school in Hertfordshire and at the other end of the country, http://www.weelsbyparkridingschool.c...iding-lessons/ Tracy Woodhead at Weelsby Park is a fantastic instructor.

I have ridden at Contessa (a good few years ago) and found it very good

Thank you! I will check out the recommendations!