Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's everyone up to this weekend...

Default What's everyone up to this weekend...

No pony time for me as I'm off to Spain for a week

It's my weekend on for working and I'm working lates but I'll be riding in the mornings. Will most likely hack one day and school the next .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsty View Post
    No pony time for me as I'm off to Spain for a week
    Have a lovely time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's my birthday on the Saturday unfortunately we are flying home from Mallorca! But get to see Pea and Levi so that will be good anyway. Other than that just getting back into the swing of things after being on holiday! Hope you have a great time

Quote Originally Posted by Toby-Toes View Post
    It's my birthday on the Saturday unfortunately we are flying home from Mallorca! But get to see Pea and Levi so that will be good anyway. Other than that just getting back into the swing of things after being on holiday! Hope you have a great time
    Happy birthday for Saturday. How's Levi doing?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bexnstar View Post
    Happy birthday for Saturday. How's Levi doing?

Thank you he's ok, had a bit of a flare up on his chest so poor friend is having to deal with that but in the heatwave she gave his Snuggy Hoods rug a wash so hopefully that will feel a bit nicer for him! She's a good pal. Been using Stinky Stuff too, it is great! Ridden wise he's great, I love his big trot and canter . How is Binks?

Quote Originally Posted by Toby-Toes View Post
    Thank you he's ok, had a bit of a flare up on his chest so poor friend is having to deal with that but in the heatwave she gave his Snuggy Hoods rug a wash so hopefully that will feel a bit nicer for him! She's a good pal. Been using Stinky Stuff too, it is great! Ridden wise he's great, I love his big trot and canter . How is Binks?
    Bless him, I had a pony that had sweet itch years ago and know it can be a nightmare a very distressing for the horse and owner but once you've worked out what works for you it becomes easier
    Binky is good thanks. I still occasionally have confidence crisis and lose total faith in my ability which doesn't help me or her but we get through it. On the whole she's a total legend just on occasion she tries it on or remembers she's only young but to be honest I'm very lucky.

Ooh have a lovely time in Spain.

King and I are having a photoshoot on Saturday then on Sunday we are competing at Solihull for the riding club show jumping

I think I am seeing some of my local friends for that last time before the big move!! But hoping it isn't too hectic as still trying to work out the final packing logistics!!

Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky

Touchstone Floinn - Purebred graded ID stallion available for stud.

Rest In Peace Minstrel. 08.03.1998 - 31.01.2013 I will love you forever my own black beauty.
    Rest in Peace Stranduff Nichol 08.05.2014 - 19.11.2015 Goodnight little man.

Quote Originally Posted by bexnstar View Post
    Bless him, I had a pony that had sweet itch years ago and know it can be a nightmare a very distressing for the horse and owner but once you've worked out what works for you it becomes easier
    Binky is good thanks. I still occasionally have confidence crisis and lose total faith in my ability which doesn't help me or her but we get through it. On the whole she's a total legend just on occasion she tries it on or remembers she's only young but to be honest I'm very lucky.

It is a bit of a nightmare, but I feel like I am just destined not to have an easy horse haha. He is perfect in every other way so there had to be a drawback! You sound like me Bex, I am always fine on the ground but can be such a wimp ridden wise. Toby although occasionally quirky and prone to a cheeky buck was absolutely bombproof and just the safest feeling little pony. He never spooked at anything and when he did get fired up it was always so easily contained, so I can be a wimp on anything with even a bit more spark! Levi is very good but does look at things more (of course he does, he's 5!!) but tbh he's like Binky, amazing for being so young!