Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moving in with someone

Quote Originally Posted by Soot View Post
    Gut feeling ...

You can always move out again Don't sign a long lease at first!
    Good point although would be moving in to his rented place. I don't think it'll be that simple anyway as my mum has said, if I move out, I have to take my dog and am pretty sure I won't be able to take her their.

So he is hinting at you moving in but expects you to leave/get rid of your dog? Or perhaps he hasn't fully thought things through and needs a sit down talk

Quote Originally Posted by Soot View Post
    So he is hinting at you moving in but expects you to leave/get rid of your dog? Or perhaps he hasn't fully thought things through and needs a sit down talk
    No, he hasn't mentioned the dog. I live with my parents and I have my lab and she has a GDS. My mum has said, I move out then I have to take my dog with me as my mum doesn't want to get stuck walking her as she is quite naughty compared to her golden dog lol.
    He lives in a rented annex. We'll see. I think around Christmas time when we'd of been together 6 months then we can have the conversation then.

I don't think time is an issue, if it is right it is right! In rented accommodation the dog might be an issue though, worth finding out about.

Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky

Touchstone Floinn - Purebred graded ID stallion available for stud.

Rest In Peace Minstrel. 08.03.1998 - 31.01.2013 I will love you forever my own black beauty.
    Rest in Peace Stranduff Nichol 08.05.2014 - 19.11.2015 Goodnight little man.