Thread: Hi everyone

Default Hi everyone

Hi!

Been lurking a while so thought I'd join. I have joined before a few years ago but didn't post much I can't even remember my login info so thought I'd start again!

I live in Greater Manchester with my partner and 4 children, we are expecting number 5 in Jan!

I have a 16.2hh KWPN gelding 5 year old. I do also have a WB colt but he is soon to be sold.

My gelding was bought after I decided I just wanted to cut down (from 4) and buy one horse, a nice all rounder that I could have for the future.. instead of the 4 I had taking up my time and money I wanted to spend more time with family and just have the one horse to pamper.. he turned out to be everything opposite to what I was actually looking for but I love him none the less lol I happened to find out I was very unexpectedly pregnant a few weeks after buying him so sadly haven't had the chance to really do much with him so he's currently on full schooling livery.

I will add photos shortly!

Look forward to joining in :-)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hi and welcome, can't wait for pics of your horse....we do love a pic . Wow 5 children, that sounds like hard work, you must be super mum .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello and welcome! He is very nice! How is he bred? Goodness 5 children, you are brave!!

Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky

Touchstone Floinn - Purebred graded ID stallion available for stud.

Rest In Peace Minstrel. 08.03.1998 - 31.01.2013 I will love you forever my own black beauty.
    Rest in Peace Stranduff Nichol 08.05.2014 - 19.11.2015 Goodnight little man.

He is by the dressage stallion Ampere out of a Krack C/Valdez mare.

He's absolutely fabulous on the ground a little star in every way and such a character, he's just very sensitive and can be quite sharp to ride. Mainly in the school he's great to hack.

Yes 5 children I try not to say it out loud too often 😂 I luckily have a fab OH who I don't think I'd cope without to be honest.

Beautiful horse.

Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow he's a real stunner. Massive respect for you with such a big family and a horse! How old are your kids?

This is the first time I've ever had just 1, I had my own yard up until a few months ago but I've put so much time and money into the horses over the years I decided I wanted to give that up and just have one that I can enjoy and still make time for my family.

It's quite nice actually just having one to think about and being on livery where I don't have to worry about doing everything myself.

My children are still young. My older boys are almost 9 and 7 (October) little girl 5 and youngest boy he's 3. Baby (girl!) due Jan. I was done at 4 and was a huge shock but have got used to the idea now and we will be fine. Like I said my OH is fab so I'm pretty lucky in that way.

Welcome!

Beautiful horse - must feel strange to be down to 1 after having several. But at least once you've recovered from Number 5 you'll have a cracking horse to work with

Beautiful!!! Welcome