Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wobbleberries

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzle pop View Post
    I sent my disclaimer last night so hopefully all is ok! My just giving page is set and I've raised 10. I'm gonna have to rely on word of mouth as many FB pages are deleting my requests! Im not expecting everyone to donate, even a share is helpful.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Sarah-Chambers12
    I have just donated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's so lovely cinnabar. I still need to set up my just giving page and have to have it done by 30th otherwise I'll be removed.
    Had a really fab schooling session last night, she was working so well, even long and low at the end which she struggles with. Her canter long and low was to die for....so comfy. Have also booked a jump lesson in two weeks....nervous and excited.

Quote Originally Posted by bexnstar View Post
    That's so lovely cinnabar. I still need to set up my just giving page and have to have it done by 30th otherwise I'll be removed.
    Had a really fab schooling session last night, she was working so well, even long and low at the end which she struggles with. Her canter long and low was to die for....so comfy. Have also booked a jump lesson in two weeks....nervous and excited.

It's a great thing you're all doing!

Share yours once it's set up.

Thankyou Cinnabar! I finally have some donations so now I have a reason to keep going
    Bexnstar, share your page when you do and I'll donate xx

I have bought myself a Pessoa to lunge Midas as had one in our tack shop.
    It's the first ever time he's had one on so was really pleased that he accepted it, but went great as well. Going to aim for 2/3 lunge sessions a week alongside riding to help build some muscle and stamina.

Set up my just giving account the other day. Thought I'd share it here.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraisi...eanwobbleberry

And I can introduce my Wobbleberry partner. Meet Louie. 14 year old. 16.1hh maxi cob type. He's been there done it type but been out of proper work for around a year. He's slowly loosing the hair.
    On permanent loan to me. I know the owner really well.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

What a good boy. I know a lot of horses throw a pink fit the first time they have it on. Binky has always been very accepting of the equi ami. Star went absolutely nuts the first time he had the passoa on, just bucked and bucked and bucked but he always preferred the equi ami.....odd horse.
    Schooling wasn't so great tonight but that's horses for you and Rome wasn't built in a day.

Quote Originally Posted by stephiibean View Post
    Set up my just giving account the other day. Thought I'd share it here.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraisi...eanwobbleberry

And I can introduce my Wobbleberry partner. Meet Louie. 14 year old. 16.1hh maxi cob type. He's been there done it type but been out of proper work for around a year. He's slowly loosing the hair.
    On permanent loan to me. I know the owner really well.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
    Fantastic...he looks lovely, a real leg in each corner honest type. Looking forward to updates. BTW very jealous of your indoor school.

For anyone wondering about an equi-ami - I think this shows its benefit!! First pic of Josh this time last year, last one of me with him last month. Have been building him up since I got him the end of January with combo of schooling and lungeing once or twice a week with the equi-ami. Deffo helped build his topline.

Unless they create a BE cross pole event I'll be giving Wobbleberries a miss though! Good luck everyone though and have donated through other means to this fantastic charity.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Have made my donation stephiibean good luck to you too xx

I'm having regular lessons on Midas to help improve my position so had mine tonight. Midas has been soo well behaved but I'm really tense through my back and knee so a lot to work on if I want to stay on when we jump x country
    Doing dressage on Sunday - entered in an Intro and Prelim - may as well start with something we can do

Both boys are on rest until after the weekend, Ronnie is a little tight through him back so Physio is coming out on sat. T well he's just chilling although both boys are attending a local 10km pleasure ride on a beach, which will be something new for both boys.
    I use a pessoa normally inbetween but i have been looking at an equiami are they any good guys? would you say they are better than a pessoa?
    Anyway couple of photos and my Gofund me link too.
    https://www.justgiving.com/fundraisi...aign=pfp-share

One of when we went out hacking
    http://www.trotonline.co.uk/forum/signaturepics/sigpic45_1.gif
    Proud Owner Of Two Ex Race Horses, Mr Tuplin And Rony Dony