Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Secret Santa 2016

Default Secret Santa 2016

Hi guys!

As winter seems to be suddenly upon us, I thought it was about time to start thinking about Secret Santa. I am very happy to organise it this year.

So... rules are as follows (no change to previous years)...

1. Price guideline 15.

2. Members must have at least 200 posts to participate. Alternatively, members with fewer posts can ask to be vouched for by a long standing member who knows them outside the board.

3. If you think that there are any members who should not be allowed to take part for valid reasons (bad SS or swaps) please PM me by the 17th October.

4. Must be sent by tracked mail, providing myself with the tracking number by the posting date.

5. All gifts must be posted by the 15th December.

If you are happy with all of the above then please post below if you would like to participate, if you could post by 17th October I will post a names list on the 18th so you can shout if you're missed off, then send you all your questionnaire. I will need the questionnaire back by Friday 28th, and then I will match you all up by 30th October. That gives you about a month and a half to buy and send your gift - plenty of time!

Woohoo, Christmas!!!

I would love to take part again but by the time I got all the bits and bobs I wanted to buy previous years, I had went over budget (which doesn't bother me in the slightest, I get way too carried away ) but then I went to post and it cost nearly the same again. Postal companies love charging stupid amounts of , apparently the North of Scotland is a totally different island to the rest of the UK!

Sleep tight my darling boy, 06/05/1997 - 29/03/2016

I was about to do this thread! If you want back up more then happy to help Cinnabar! And of course I am in!

Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky

Touchstone Floinn - Purebred graded ID stallion available for stud.

Rest In Peace Minstrel. 08.03.1998 - 31.01.2013 I will love you forever my own black beauty.
    Rest in Peace Stranduff Nichol 08.05.2014 - 19.11.2015 Goodnight little man.

I'm in again I also have to admit to overspending but then that's down to me, I can't help it when I find something perfect

Count me in, the last few time i've took part i have enjoyed.
    http://www.trotonline.co.uk/forum/signaturepics/sigpic45_1.gif
    Proud Owner Of Two Ex Race Horses, Mr Tuplin And Rony Dony

It's hard not to overspend sometimes GC is there anyway of making it more accessible for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've no idea how that would be possible? I was either 14 or 16 for delivery last time

Sleep tight my darling boy, 06/05/1997 - 29/03/2016

I would like to join in, first time for me!

Quote Originally Posted by gillianclaude View Post
    I've no idea how that would be possible? I was either 14 or 16 for delivery last time
    My Hermes??

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk